Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: I'd Love To Fight Lomachenko in The Near Future

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    You bring up resumes and then FORGOT Loma just fought 1 guy 2 weight classes below and another on 1 weight class below??? How dangerous is that??

Linares isnt known for his power and he dropped Loma. Garcia hits him like that and it lights out! You gonna be losing some $$$$ on this fight. Your too emotionally attached. And those types make dumb ass decisions...
    That fighter you talk about is my boy the great Rigondeaux. He is not just any old fighter he is also a 2 time Olympic champion and arguably the most patient and best counter puncher in the game. Before the fight I was of the opinion this Loma chap is overrated and we will put a end to this freak show....... yes Loma was bigger than him but Rigo had reach over him and power. You saw the fight did it come down to size? Garry Russell Jnr do you like him? Tell me a skilled fighter that Mikey has been in the ring with in the last 3 years and please someone that can beat Jessie Vargas .

�� you talk about being emotional Loma is from Ukraine I’m from the U.K. and of Nigerian Descent believe me there is no emotions just respect. Loma grudgingly forced me to be a believer. There is absolutely nothing that Mikey has done that has made me sit up and think this pumpkin head is the truth.

I haven’t got time to wait for that fight to be made you have a big mouth there is a fight this weekend how much and who? Let me start bullying you small time gamblers and making money off your naive confidence
    Last edited by Noelanthony; 05-14-2018, 07:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Awesome. Good to hear. I've already seen arum apologists saying it can't happen.
      We all know how hard it is to get the best to fight the best these days and network disputes are proving to be one of the biggest obstacles.

Comment

great fight but gotta back Mikey

Comment

This would be awesome!! Loma wouldn't be able to lose concentration for a micro second though, otherwise, lights out.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            You bring up resumes and then FORGOT Loma just fought 1 guy 2 weight classes below and another on 1 weight class below??? How dangerous is that??

Linares isnt known for his power and he dropped Loma. Garcia hits him like that and it lights out! You gonna be losing some $$$$ on this fight. Your too emotionally attached. And those types make dumb ass decisions...
            You forget how Loma just ko'd a guy a division above him?

Seems like size only matters when you want it to.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
              That fighter you talk about is my boy the great Rigondeaux. He is not just any old fighter he is also a 2 time Olympic champion and arguably the most patient and best counter puncher in the game. Before the fight I was of the opinion this Loma chap is overrated and we will put a end to this freak show....... yes Loma was bigger than him but Rigo had reach over him and power. You saw the fight did it come down to size? Garry Russell Jnr do you like him? Tell me a skilled fighter that Mikey has been in the ring with in the last 3 years and please someone that can beat Jessie Vargas .

�� you talk about being emotional Loma is from Ukraine I’m from the U.K. and of Nigerian Descent believe me there is no emotions just respect. Loma grudgingly forced me to be a believer. There is absolutely nothing that Mikey has done that has made me sit up and think this pumpkin head is the truth.

I haven’t got time to wait for that fight to be made you have a big mouth there is a fight this weekend how much and who? Let me start bullying you small time gamblers and making money off your naive confidence
              Here's the problem my brother from another mother, take Lomachenko and Sergiy Derevyanchenko, for instance! Both Eastern European Champions! Everyone praises them, and knows what kind of fighters they are! But when Mikey DESTROYS undefeated Dejan Zlatičanin (22-0 w/ 15 KOs) @ 135, or he beats undefeated Sergey Lipinets (13-0 w/ 10 KOs) @ 140, suddenly they're "euro-bums." So then he beats Broner @ 140, which is very hard to do for anyone vs. Broner @ 140, then Broner is garbage! If Loma was to beat Broner @ 140, it would be a major victory! Now Mikey is going back to 135, which is something few champions at his age and level have done, and he's fighting the biggest Lightweight in the game! Yet, to some, it's no big deal (because he was weak vs. Fortuna), but if Loma beat 5'11" Robert Easter Jr., that too would be a major victory! Mikey knocked Salido down 4 times! No big deal? The only way for this to be settled is for Lomachenko to fight 4-division Champion, 38-0 w/ 30 KOs, WBC Lightweight Champion, Mikey Garcia @ 135! It's not Mayweather vs. Pacquiao, but it's a better fight than Wilder vs. Joshua! We should hope it can get done!
              Last edited by Bronx2245; 05-14-2018, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                Bob has already stated that Beltran is next! He also stated that Mikey would have to fight on ESPN!

[VIDEO] BOB ARUM RIPS MIKEY GARCIA NEGOTIATIONS; SAYS LOMACHENKO-GARCIA LIKE MAYWEATHER-PACQUIAO

http://www.fighthype.com/news/article33508.html

https://youtu.be/qafsKj3QNUA

Just might be too much bad blood between Mikey and TR!
                It's probably a good idea for Loma to fight at least one more guy at 135 before fighting Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  Here's the problem my brother from another mother, take Lomachenko and Sergiy Derevyanchenko, for instance! Both Eastern European Champions! Everyone praises them, and knows what kind of fighters they are! But when Mikey DESTROYS undefeated Dejan Zlatičanin (22-0 w/ 15 KOs) @ 135, or he beats undefeated Sergey Lipinets (13-0 w/ 10 KOs) @ 140, suddenly there "euro-bums." So then he beats Broner @ 140, which is very hard to do for anyone vs. Broner @ 140, then Broner is garbage! If Loma was to beat Broner @ 140, it would be a major victory! Now Mikey is going back to 135, which is something few champions at his age and level have done, and he's fighting the biggest Lightweight in the game! Yet, to some, it's no big deal (because he was weak vs. Fortuna), but if Loma beat 5'11" Robert Easter Jr., that too would be a major victory! Mikey knocked Salido down 4 times! No big deal? The only way for this to be settled is for Lomachenko to fight 4-division Champion, 38-0 w/ 30 KOs, WBC Lightweight Champion, Mikey Garcia @ 135! It's not Mayweather vs. Pacquiao, but it's a better fight than Wilder vs. Joshua! We should hope it can get done!
                  True true

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    It's probably a good idea for Loma to fight at least one more guy at 135 before fighting Garcia.
                    I agree. Beltran is a rough guy, like Salido was, and he'll probably be heavier than Linares was, plus it's an in-house fight vs. a Mexican Champion in California!

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                      Mikey always saying he fights the best but seldom does.
                      I think Loma will be the one chasing this fight and Mikey being un-committed.
                      What will it take to get Garcia in the ring with Loma?
                      Don't blame Mickey cuz he been wanted this fight & even went to lomo when lomo was doing a interview. bob has already put a block on this fight saying it would be like making Mayweather/pacquiao & we ALL know bob was one of the main reasons that fight didn't get made in 2009.

Comment

Working...
                      X