Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Arum Exposed Mayweather: "HE WAS PISSED OFF WITH DAVIS AND WANTED HIM DESTROYED"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Arum Exposed Mayweather: "HE WAS PISSED OFF WITH DAVIS AND WANTED HIM DESTROYED"

Lol Bob with the gamesmanship, i think Floyd just wanted to smack some sense into Davis cuz he was being hard headed!

But after the Linares fight I think Tank has more than just a punchers chance!

He has speed, quick reflexes, with knockout power and he goes to the body very well!

It's that, Tank will have to change his style and instead of boxing he's gonna have to take the fight to Loma!

He's gonna have to be very front foot heavy, work the body all nite and ignore Loma's complaints about low blows, and i say work the body from round 1 immediatelyn cuz Loma can overwhelm Tank!

Maybe Mayweather saw that the kid needs not to be babied anymore and it's time for a real challenge!

Comment

Tank feels hard done by because he was given two easy title shots and a chance to be the co main on the second highest selling PPV ever.

The guy is beyond ******ed.

I'm not surprised Floyd is trying to get rid of him.

Comment

Makes sense.
        TMT fighters are leaving in droves led by Theopane.
        Davis has been saying nasty things about da best.
        Don't know what their altercation is/was, but it's becoming very public.
        It doesn't have to come necessarily from Bobfather.

Comment

Mayweather is a boxing genius he saw lomo for what he was before we did! Hopefully Tank NOW understands
          why Mayweather wanted that fight for him!

Comment

Word is from Dan Rafeal. Is Tank and Floyd's daughter. That is why Floyd is mad.

Comment

Originally posted by Fanofreason View Post
              Word is from Dan Rafeal. Is Tank and Floyd's daughter. That is why Floyd is mad.
              Dude . You can't just throw this juicy gossip out there without a Link.

Comment

I'm pretty sure this is coming from a competitor speaking to cause trouble and not bob being in the know.

Comment

I think Tank and Lomachenko is s competitive fight. Floyd probably does too. But this kid doesn't believe in himself so what's the point?

Comment

Exposed lol

Comment

Working...
                    X