Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Gets Off The Floor To Knock Linares Out in Tenth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good job for lomachenko to come back from that knock down and still becoming champion. Linares did way better than I thought he would and I don't have any idea why he just stood in the middle of the ring and let lomachenko tee off on him like that without even trying to move or hold.. or nothing haha Then he tapped out at the end.. Oh well I wonder if Manny will be next for Loma or will they move him back down to 130 which I think is where he needs to be.

Comment

• Rip Chudd...

Comment

• Like I mentioned before in another post, At the time of the KO I hag Linares ahead in a close & competitive fight.

Comment

• Mikey Garcia stops Lomachenko .
          That's right . I said it ... WHAT ?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
            Mikey Garcia stops Lomachenko .
            Not a chance, LINEAR P4P KING will f-ck Mikey up for good!!!

Comment

• Loma is a bad mf’er....amazing fighter

Comment

• Hard to take this forum seriously at all.

Comment

• Loma is a monster at 130. At higher division his dominance will be less but Linares was a match uo nightmare for him. He is bigger and he is very fast. Also he has warrior spirit. He put Loma in bad situations some times but he still gave a good effort and won the match. I dont think the others could that much against Loma. Mikey is not fast as Linaes. Loma would beat him easier unless he get a surprise knock out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
                    Mikey Garcia stops Lomachenko .
                    I'm thinking of it too bro.. it would be competitive at first but Garcia's power will prevail then

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                      Hard to take this forum seriously at all.
                      Agreed. It reads like it's mainly kids, talking like not very smart kids.

Comment

Working...
                      X