Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte Warns: Luis Ortiz is Old Man - I'd Leave Him in a Bad Way!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whyte has no fear of Ortiz he was the first UK based boxer to call him out a few years ago when he signed with Matchroom.

Whyte would KO Ortiz in the mid rounds

Comment

What the F U C K are some of you people on???

Whyte is British/Commonwealth/Euro Class at the very most!
      Ortiz is WORLD CLASS...totally different level.

Whyte just isn't that good and never will be. Ortiz at 40 or 50 years old would handle Whyte with ease and either win a wide UD or stop him late.

Comment

lol

ortiz is old and whyte would hurt him....yet hearn and whyte were crying that they had to face him....lol...typical hearn tactics

Comment

Originally posted by candyman441 View Post
          Ortiz by ko. Easy work. Whyte is nothing special stiverne would beat him 2.
          That’s the type of comment that even Borat can walk up to you after hearing that nonsense and pimp slap you in the whiskers and wouldnt say nothing and do nothing. Your name has been logged don’t let me see you post again without prior permission .... Fat Stiverne ..... Jesus no respect
          Last edited by Noelanthony; 05-12-2018, 08:03 AM.

Comment

Ortiz isn’t the slow geriatric that people posting on here seem to believe. He has way too much skill for Whyte and can bang. Chisora came close to knocking out Whyte and I envisage Ortiz finishing him by the 10th round.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
              That’s the type of comment that even Borat can walk up to you after hearing that nonsense and pimp slap you in the whiskers and wouldnt say nothing and do nothing. Your name has been logged don’t let me see you post again without prior permission .... Fat Stiverne ..... Jesus no respect
              I actually think Stiverne would beat him if he was fully fit and motivated.

Whyte is Euro level, stop with your nonsense of making him World Class...based on what exactly??? beating Lucas Browne haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rassclart View Post
                Ortiz isn’t the slow geriatric that people posting on here seem to believe. He has way too much skill for Whyte and can bang. Chisora came close to knocking out Whyte and I envisage Ortiz finishing him by the 10th round.
                Agreed.

The lack of boxing knowledge on this thread is astounding!

Ortiz is way too slick and accurate to worry about someone as limited as Whyte, he'd box rings around him and make him look silly.

I actually had Chisora beating Whyte, should have been no worse then a Draw but of cause the home fighter Whyte got the win.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                  Very good. Bookmark it.

But I’m talking real money which I will bet in a bookies with Whyte likely being a slight underdog

I’ll bet you all my points if you want? I don’t really know what they do.
                  Spark 26 let me have him. He likes to talk really slick and reckless..... 5000 boxing this is a direct call out . I want your money . Prove to everyone on this forum that you like to put your money where your mouth is. Www. Betfair.com. Come and show me what you are about 1k, 5k, 10k whatever you are about . Come and play with the big boys or shut your mouth and play for points. No disrespect Spark but if you talk like he has you have to back it up or show me why I should respect your words. I actually like the guy to be fair but I just like to stamp my authority. ..... and bully him with my money 💰. 😂 😂

Comment

Beetle-juice needs to fight a decent name because to date he's only been knocked out by one.

Comment

Ortiz is a world class heavyweight. Exactly the type of guy that Whyte should prove he can beat before getting a title shot.

But I expect that Eddie Hearn will advise him to duck King Kong. Just like AJ is ducking Wilder.

Comment

Working...
                      X