Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs' Trainer: Jermall Charlo Needs a Good Wake-Up Call!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gillie View Post
    Some fans are legit, some fans are clowns. We know this. However, GGG did fight Jacobs and Canelo and was about to fight Canelo again until he failed the test. That one isn't on him. I am not sure why u say he is a fraud? He isn't the one saying that everyone should fight each other while he waits, its is a percentage of his fans who say that kind of nonsense. Peace.
    He doesn't say it he does it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gillie View Post
      Some fans are legit, some fans are clowns. We know this. However, GGG did fight Jacobs and Canelo and was about to fight Canelo again until he failed the test. That one isn't on him. I am not sure why u say he is a fraud? He isn't the one saying that everyone should fight each other while he waits, its is a percentage of his fans who say that kind of nonsense. Peace.
      +1

I wonder how many other fighters have fought the number 1 and 2 in their division back to back recently?

Comment

Jacobs' Trainer: Jermall Charlo Needs a Good Wake-Up Call!

Nah, you & Jacobs need a wake up call cuz you fools would end up losing to Mall at the same time lose the mandatory fight with lil g you just got! LOL....******s.

Comment

Originally posted by Snoop Frog View Post
          +1

I wonder how many other fighters have fought the number 1 and 2 in their division back to back recently?
          And lost....LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
            Look at all these GGG fanboys wanting to see everyone eliminate each other as GGG just stays “active.” You guys don’t have the heart for this sport. Let’s see Saunders, Canelo, Charlo, Jacobs all fight each other!!! Winner gets GGG’s belts because if he is just trying to stay “active,” he needs to drop the belts until he is ready to react to all this very real competition out here.

GGG is becoming the biggest fraud in boxing. His fans are a bunch of man worshipping Mr. Softies who can’t stomach seeing GGG in a competitive fight. Boxing is not like it was and it’s because of these garbage fight resistant fans.
            yeah if you mention him vs any of those guys you are a hater, it makes no sense!

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              F that, I don't want to hear the lil g "old" excuse so its Jermall vs lil g. Make THAT happen!
              If GGG doesn't fight Canelo, I think he'll fight a) Derevyanchenko, to keep his IBF title, or b) Murata, for a big money fight in Tokoyo!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                Charlo is being real quiet lately! This has to be personal, because between Canelo, GGG, Saunders, Murata, and Charlo, Charlo is probably the hardest fight to make (TV contracts, Promoters) and probably the least lucrative opponent! Danny must really want that work! In a dream world Jacobs. vs. Charlo would be on the undercard of Joshua vs. Wilder! Mr. Hearn, Mr. Haymon, make it happen!
                Jacobs vs Charlo on the undercard of Wilder vs Joshua? That would be one of the best cards of the last decade.

Comment

Then make the fight!

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
                    Annoying to real fight fans. But the majority of GGG’s fanbase aren’t real fans. They’re fanboys. Fanboys that are perfectly satisfied with GGG fighting next to nobody and massaging his balls for it in the process.
                    its all in your delusional mind kid the short comings in your life are not the fault of triple g.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                      yeah if you mention him vs any of those guys you are a hater, it makes no sense!
                      And if you say these guys should actually fight each other because golovkin can't fight 6 guys at once then you are just a golovkin fan boy who is protecting him. It works both ways.

Comment

Working...
                      X