Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jermell Charlo, Austin Trout - Go Face To Face in LA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
    Hopefully he doesn't bring his kids to the fight. I remember when he was dropped by Lara and a moment later you saw his family in the crowd. His son was crying hysterically. It was f-cking heartbreaking watching that kid cry.
    I remember that too. Lara saw it too. I think that is why he didn't went for the kill. Trout was really hurt.

Comment

Man I'd love to see Trout to score an upset.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
        Trout sold out to the White man a long time ago when he married that White devil wife.
        Agreed, I ain't got no time for that uncle tom ass traitor, how you finna turn down beautiful princess for white devil?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by ernestot View Post
          How many times do we have to see Trout get beat up, He is going to end up getting brutality koed
          For sure he hasn't really earned this shot with Charlo, I don't get the point of it because it wasn't that long ago Trout lost two fights back to back he has only got one win since then and now he is fighting the number 1 guy of 154? How the f*** does that work?

Comment

Gotta respect trout. That dude fights anybody

Comment

Charlo gets into alot of bareknuckle fights it appears

Comment

Trout still fight ?

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                  Hopefully he doesn't bring his kids to the fight. I remember when he was dropped by Lara and a moment later you saw his family in the crowd. His son was crying hysterically. It was f-cking heartbreaking watching that kid cry.
                  LOL this is sorta hilarious to me, but yea I've never understood why boxers bring some of their loved ones to the event. Some of your family isn't equipped to deal with this sorta crazy sh^t in their life.

If I'm bringing people to watch me fight its gonna be all males, relatives & friends, & we're gonna make a lions den outta w/e section they are in where I got the drinks covered & you better watch how critical you, as a stranger, are at any point of the fight in lieu of taking an L yourself that night.

Ain't bringing wives, moms & kids doe. Wtf. I mean unless I got a gay sister who the butch side of her relationships or my kids older & fully understand this whole crazy pageantry of pain.

Comment

This is lowkey a good card. Staples Center will be packed.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
                      Gotta respect trout. That dude fights anybody
                      True but he has no choice if he wants to be world champion again, charlo has a belt. Hes lucky to be getting another opportunity so fast.

Comment

Working...
                      X