Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Loeffler: Huge Incentive for Golovkin, Canelo to Do Rematch Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Loeffler: Huge Incentive for Golovkin, Canelo to Do Rematch Next

CARSON, California There isn't a definitive day and time set up yet for the promoters of Gennady Golovkin and Canelo Alvarez to meet to discuss rescheduling their rematch for September 15. Tom Loeffler, Golovkin's promoter, acknowledged during a post-fight press conference late Saturday night,
    [Click Here To Read More]

8 figures is way too much to pass on! IBF, do your job, so the division can have some life without Canelo and GGG! GGG either agrees to fight Dervy next, or he gets stripped! WBA, don't be stupid! Why is Jacobs the mandatory, when you have Murata as the "regular" Champion? Order Jacobs to fight Murata in a final eliminator ASAP! WBO, do your job! Saunders vs. Murray winner should face #1 contender, Demetrius Andrade! Life shouldn't stop while we all wait to see Canelo vs. GGG in September!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      8 figures is way too much to pass on! IBF, do your job, so the division can have some life without Canelo and GGG! GGG either agrees to fight Dervy next, or he gets stripped! WBA, don't be stupid! Why is Jacobs the mandatory, when you have Murata as the "regular" Champion? Order Jacobs to fight Murata in a final eliminator ASAP! WBO, do your job! Saunders vs. Murray winner should face #1 contender, Demetrius Andrade! Life shouldn't stop while we all wait to see Canelo vs. GGG in September!
      Man??? Why you have to go and make sense??? GGGTards won't be able to understand this??? You have to say words like ducking, ducking, and 147-154 lbers makes GREAT fights!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        Man??? Why you have to go and make sense??? GGGTards won't be able to understand this??? You have to say words like ducking, ducking, and 147-154 lbers makes GREAT fights!
        The devil on my right shoulder wants me to say dumb **** like GGG is ducking such-and-such! However, the Angel on my left shoulder shows me the big picture...8 figures! That's generation changing money! I could change my children's future with $1 Million. I could change my grand-children's future with $10 Million! FACTS!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          The devil on my right shoulder wants me to say dumb **** like GGG is ducking such-and-such! However, the Angel on my left shoulder shows me the big picture...8 figures! That's generation changing money! I could change my children's future with $1 Million. I could change my grand-children's future with $10 Million! FACTS!
          And I'm not hating! Just be REAL about it like Ward said. "Don't lie to the ppl man" "We get it"

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            Canelo shouldn't fight Lil'G in September. Abel, K2, and Lil'G are cashing out on their goodbye retirement fight, and they WILL STILL complain after Canelo batters him in the rematch - as they will bring up all circumstances to the K2 fallacy and ignoring that Canelo passed the hair test.

If Abel, Loeffler, and Lil'G all acknowledge the hair testing and retracting their comments to foul the rematch, then I'ıll be cool with the rematch.

Other than that, they'll be looking for an excuse to discredit Canelo

industry knows this, and they should all apologize, otherwise Canelo needs to pass on Golovkin as his tape reel shows he lit him up. Charlo, Jacobs, Andrade, BJS should all be on Canelo's radar. Lil'G is old news

Comment

Originally posted by Lester Tutor View Post
              Canelo shouldn't fight Lil'G in September. Abel, K2, and Lil'G are cashing out on their goodbye retirement fight, and they WILL STILL complain after Canelo batters him in the rematch - as they will bring up all circumstances to the K2 fallacy and ignoring that Canelo passed the hair test.

If Abel, Loeffler, and Lil'G all acknowledge the hair testing and retracting their comments to foul the rematch, then I'ıll be cool with the rematch.

industry knows this, and they should all apologize, otherwise Canelo needs to pass on Golovkin as his tape reel shows he lit him up. Charlo, Jacobs, Andrade, BJS should all be on Canelo's radar. Lil'G is old news

Meanwhile, to this day Canelo still isn't pursuing active drug testing

Comment

Imo it's a lose lose situation for Canelo, like if he beats GGG we gonna say the PED help him, if he loses we'll say he's nothing without PED!! So if i was him I'll take another fight!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lester Tutor View Post

Canelo can't do that! "Mexican-Style!" Team GGG usually sucks at promoting a message, but they are splitting Canelo's fanbase! Canelo's image won't survive him walking away from GGG! However, he can definitely succeed if GGG walks away from him! These negotiations will be tricky! Canelo will paint GGG as the one responsible for money being lost. They BOTH lost A LOT of money! Las Vegas LOST A LOT OF MONEY! GGG will do the opposite. I still think Canelo has all the leverage, but that's only if he doesn't walk away from the rematch!

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
                    Meanwhile, to this day Canelo still isn't pursuing active drug testing
                    Point out boxers doing 130 days out testing!!!

VADA be like: ''but but... we test our guys about twice a year...for the top 15 in the WBC...''

Comment

Working...
                    X