Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's hope golovkin fights dereveyenchenko next...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    GGG is a nickname made up by someone else.

People that get upset by the nickname that they have to complain about it are really pathetic.
    Wow lol. I guess you are 'that guy' lol. Settle down

Comment

Originally posted by BLACK KNOT View Post
      They're brain dead idiots without original thoughts of their own. They just mindlessly parrot back what somebody else says.
      Im Glad i wasnt the only one man 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Irony123 View Post
        GGG is not a nickname, it's an acronym/abbreviation ... each letter stands for the first letter of his first, middle and last name.
        Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
        GGG is his moniker ****** just like canelo or money Mayweather fawking dunce
        GGG pronounced "Triple G" is a nickname. Just like "Triple Flop", "Bumlovkin" etc. But the point was the guy was getting offended by someone calling him these nicknames. Which is pathetic.

Comment

GGG pronounced "Triple G" is a nickname. Just like "Triple Flop", "Bumlovkin" etc. But the point was the guy was getting offended by someone calling him these nicknames. Which is pathetic.
          Ok yes you are right never wrong feat job yay!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
            This what I think. I think Canelo is the most likely but I don't expect waiting around anymore. I just wonder what BS Canelo might try to pull with testing. That is the only potential hurdle. The fact he isn't already testing isn't a good sign.

Hearing what Sanchez said about Saunders it sound unlikely a deal will be reached. He sounds the least likely of the potential fights in Golovkin's future.
            Sanchez isn't the promotor or the fighter. He should tone it down.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              They're hoping for Murata. I don't think they get that fight. I understand they want big money making fights though.
              I think that is the most likely opponent other than Canelo.
              Last edited by TonyGe; 05-07-2018, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Hardly the same thing pinhead.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                  Sanchez isn't the promotor or the fighter. He should tone it down.
                  Why does it matter? I don't mind hearing from the trainers. While I like Golovkin he isn't exactly the guy gives a lot of info. Loeffler is more of a politician.

Comment

Bumlovkin's best win so far is against brook at a catch weight lol...we all know he lost to Jacobs..biggest fraud in the sport with the most ******ed fan boy crew right next to joshua's disabled crew

Comment

Working...
                    X