Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's hope golovkin fights dereveyenchenko next...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They're brain dead idiots without original thoughts of their own. They just mindlessly parrot back what somebody else says.

Comment

Originally posted by allanperlee View Post
      I Second that, with idiotic nicknames like "Oscarina de la Homa", "Lil G", "Poochiao". Theyre embarassing to read.
      They're brain dead idiots without original thoughts of their own. They just mindlessly parrot back what somebody else says.

Comment

I think the main thing is that he keeps active. He’s willing to face anybody in the division so it’s all about what makes sense economically for him. At 36 he has to be cognizant of that and his handlers will take care of it. It isn’t called “prize fighting” for nothing. His potential opponents want to cash in on him too and you can’t blame them. A boxers lifespan in the ring is limited so they all have to plan for their futures outside the ring. But to the OPs point yes bring on Dereven, Charlo or Saunders so he can wipe out the division before he moves up or retires.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          That's the fight the whole forum seemed to want so hopefully golovkin forgets about Saunders, stops 'chasing a payday' against canelo and fights the boogeyman of the division just as you wanted. That's the guy he's been accused of running from so let's get this thing on next. You all say natural 154'rs are too small so Charlos not an option either. Brook and vanes are too small so Charlo must be too.
          SOmeone tell the TS that the reason people called for dereveyenchenko because it was the best fight available for the biggest boxing weekend. We just wanted the best fight possible, not a wasted 6 minutes like we got.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            Nobody called him the boogeyman. From what i've seen there were a lot of people saying he should fight his mandatory since fighting mandatories seemed like no big deal before. No need to try and create a new narrative based off of people just saying he should fight his mandatory
            Correction, people who dislike him mostly b1tch and whine about whatever it is he's not doing.

The fact is the vast majority of these peabrained tards have no idea who Derevyanchenko is, what his qualifications are, and have never seen him fight. And that's a shame, because he's very good, and I'd love to see this fight.

Comment

GGG will have a good opponent next fight no matter what.

Comment

Good fight.. let's see it.

Comment

It would be the most entertaining fight he could take. Canelo and Saunders are important fights but would be cat and mouse affairs again

Comment

I wanna see this fight, for sure!

Comment

GGG should have fought him last saturday and get him out of the way

for someone as concerned about unifying as GGG is, it looked like a duck, because he could get stripped off one of his belts

Next fight must be Saunders, Derev or Canelo. anything else is unacceptable

Comment

Working...
                      X