Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: "95%" Certain That Wilder Fight Will Happen in 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
    I also thought that was a weird remark.
    Sounds like someone ain't so confident in securing the "W". If he turns this fight down for Chappelle Show money then it's obvious he's flat out SCARED.

Comment

aj ruined it for himself when he asked for 50mil, fans saying the money isn't there are delusional and it seems as if they don't want this fight to happen for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by sportbuddha View Post
        I agree, I think both those deals are already done, Povetkin stepped aside once, they won’t make him wait again, bad for business.

Have to say though, if AJ beats Povetkin, he’s coming in with much better trajectory, Takam, Parker, Povetkin are better tune ups than Wilders Stiverne, Ortiz, Brezeale
        Agree, but as we've seen with Wilder, that means very little. He has the eraser; one punch erases everything! I do think Ortiz is better than all this guys Joshua faced

Comment

so aj is 95% sure the fight is going to happen, hearn says things are going positive... but hearn fans swear there has been no meeting nor proof of funds or anything done positive from Wilders side to make this fight. interesting

Comment

I dont think it does..

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
              I also thought that was a weird remark.
              It may be telling regarding his confidence and winning the fight or it may be absolutely nothing

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                so aj is 95% sure the fight is going to happen, hearn says things are going positive... but hearn fans swear there has been no meeting nor proof of funds or anything done positive from Wilders side to make this fight. interesting
                Yeah it’s hilarious to see how much they’re hoping the fight falls through so AJ doesn’t have to face Wilder.
                I don’t know why they’re scared of a fight where their guy has an equal chance to win as the other guy.
                AJ saying the fight is 95 percent happening means the money is there and the little things are being negotiated. Let’s see what happens.
                My guess that if they offered 50 mil the fight happens in Las Vegas. No way Haymon and them put up that much money to stage a fight in the UK.

Comment

Haha nice. And I'd read that Stallone recommended to ***** they pardon Jack posthumously. Hope they do!
                  Originally posted by TheUptownKid View Post
                  I like where your mind is at with this post, but jack did get paid. He didn’t get all those white women with his personality lol

Comment

After AJ beats the breaks of that country bumpkin fraud he will be the unified champion of the world and the second greatest heavyweight after Ali

Comment

Originally posted by Just looking View Post
                      Some people should give more value to their word. “I’ll take 50 million up front. If that’s the case, Wilder’s team bring me 50 million up front and we’ll take the fight.” Then when the money is there "that's not about it..."
                      Shameful
                      AJ said the devil is in the detail. He has no problem with the money side of things, but he wants to know exactly what is in the contract. It would be ****** to accept without knowing those details.

But continue with your bull**** anyway.

Comment

Working...
                      X