Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Martirosyan: Now I See Why Canelo's Eating That Kind of Meat!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
    I will take that as you did enjoy your time in your Turkish prison
    never been there, but thanks for my following my nuts

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
      GGG is also yet to beat a decent fighter. You could argue he beat Jacobs but that was a gift decision.
      Vanes. Haters calling Vanes a "cherry-pick" but he is the best name on Charlo and Andrade record. So what does that say about Charlo and Andrade?
      You call Golovkin a hypejob because Jacobs gave him a good fight and lost, lol. You don't even consider Jacobs as a good fighter and called him a bum. How stupid these casuals are. If a good fighter fights a good fighter of course the fight is going to be close (unless someone wins by KO). Give jacobs some credit instead of critizizing GGG. SMH

Comment

Originally posted by Da Pimper View Post
        Man this Vanes guy is really a dumb b1tch. Not every one is a dumb ass bum like you.
        Dude, that boy Charlo moving back down to 154 after he fights GGG. Well.. Pednelo better inject more peds in September lol Any thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
          Once Chris saw what the deal was, he stopped chasing and started working. Used the jab to get inside and throw Saunders off the rhythm, then got rough and dirty.

Golovkin's got a good jab (I feel his jab won him the Canelo fight IMO), but in general G doesn't switch strategies. He will come forward, entice you to the ropes however he can, then load up. That won't work against Billy Hoe.

Beating Saunders requires you have at least three different strategies so he can't anticipate what you're going to do before you do it. Lemieux was dominated for one reason: he had one game plan and never adjusted.

I think Saunders can get a close win provided he stays off the ropes. If he lets G push him to the ropes, he gets knocked out inside of 9 rounds.
          Interesting. I’ll have to see more of Saunders’s fights then.
          I always considered him a low tier fighter from just the couple of clips I saw. Thank you though. Your knowledge is very much appreciated here.

Comment

This is how Canelo "ran" from TripleG lol

Stop running btch. Block with your face. Mexican style

Comment

Originally posted by Lester Tutor View Post
              LiL'G needs to see Charlo, Jacobs or Devryanchenko. He didn't mention any of those names. He didn't even mention BJS for the WBO as Kellerman insinuated.

He needs Canelo! lol. five bucks Lil'G and Abel will do a 180 and apologize about the tests to get the fight, in other words, LiL'G wrapped his whole career on a guy from a lower class than him! presto bang-bingo!

154-168 ez fomi!
              So when Golovkin said "I want to clean out the division" after he talked Alvarez, you were thinking he meant... what?

Look, I am NOT going to defend Golovkin if he fights anything less than the top of 160. The fighters you mentioned, Demetrius Andrade, and even Ryoto Murata who is maybe the most unproven of the 160 top end fighters but sure looks the part by the eye test. But doesn't the fact he has fought an excellent Danny Jacobs and was supposed to go back-to-back matches with a fellow pound for pound fighter show that Golovkin will fight? You criticize his lack of "calling out" Saunders, but he wanted to unify with him BEFORE last years Alvarez fight and their teams were talking a huge event in Golovkin's home country, but Golden Boy told him if he signed that fight he would lose the fight with Alvarez.

I, like everyone else, expect the fight in September to happen with Alvarez and that will be a monster event now, very personal and both men's best payday they may ever see. If Golovkin wins (big if), he needs to fight the top boxers in the division. I just think he will.

By the way- These top boxers mentioned need to stop waiting on Alvarez/Golovkin and step up to each other. I am ready for some 160 wars, and think these guys need to forge their own way instead of waiting on a single big payday

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                Probably? Based on what?

Stop with the sh.it.

Clembuterol don't make you hace good chin or a very good defense like Canelo.

Canelo always was the same fighter.
                Whatever Clembuterol does to you, just don't let it inside your body. It's a banned substance doe... Keep away the Mexican cows from Caneloterol...

Comment

Originally posted by chubuk7 View Post
                  Vanes. Haters calling Vanes a "cherry-pick" but he is the best name on Charlo and Andrade record. So what does that say about Charlo and Andrade?
                  You call Golovkin a hypejob because Jacobs gave him a good fight and lost, lol. You don't even consider Jacobs as a good fighter and called him a bum. How stupid these casuals are. If a good fighter fights a good fighter of course the fight is going to be close (unless someone wins by KO). Give jacobs some credit instead of critizizing GGG. SMH
                  Thank you. Good post. As far as I can tell, some posters on here think EVERYONE is a scrub. No matter who fights whom under what circumstance. I LOVE arguing boxing opinions, why I am here. Hard to find a place to talk boxing. But if you hate everyone and think every resume is crap, are you truly a fan?

Comment

Originally posted by landotter View Post
                    So when Golovkin said "I want to clean out the division" after he talked Alvarez, you were thinking he meant... what?

Look, I am NOT going to defend Golovkin if he fights anything less than the top of 160. The fighters you mentioned, Demetrius Andrade, and even Ryoto Murata who is maybe the most unproven of the 160 top end fighters but sure looks the part by the eye test. But doesn't the fact he has fought an excellent Danny Jacobs and was supposed to go back-to-back matches with a fellow pound for pound fighter show that Golovkin will fight? You criticize his lack of "calling out" Saunders, but he wanted to unify with him BEFORE last years Alvarez fight and their teams were talking a huge event in Golovkin's home country, but Golden Boy told him if he signed that fight he would lose the fight with Alvarez.

I, like everyone else, expect the fight in September to happen with Alvarez and that will be a monster event now, very personal and both men's best payday they may ever see. If Golovkin wins (big if), he needs to fight the top boxers in the division. I just think he will.

By the way- These top boxers mentioned need to stop waiting on Alvarez/Golovkin and step up to each other. I am ready for some 160 wars, and think these guys need to forge their own way instead of waiting on a single big payday
                    The Alvarez fight won't happen. These camps won't agree to terms given all the circumstances. Canelo doesn't need Golovkin. Canelo will just have to up his game and fight the real threats now at 160.

There's a reason why HBO has no highlight reel of Golovkin ''beating'' Canelo because it was a DRAW. HBO had highlights of Canelo doing the damage

Comment

Originally posted by cmwiza View Post
                      I can see Charlo being too young and stubborn to follow the Jacobs/Canelo blueprint. Charlo LEMIEUX would be a nice fight to enter the limelight.
                      Sweet Boxing Nectar.... that would be a hugely fun fight. I see Charlo having no real problem with him, but what a bomb throwing war that would be.

Who do we petition to make that happen???? SIGN ME UP!!

Comment

Working...
                      X