Collapse
No announcement yet.

That KO was scary.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was just glad to see the champ back in action. I wish it was against Canelo but Vanes has never even been knocked down before. Vanes said GGG is by far the hardest puncher he ever fought.

Comment

so....vanes is some kind of gatekeeper ?????

youre only legit if you beat him ??!?!?

i can see him taking another long vacation. waiting to be some other top guys easy win victim.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
        some guys arent at the level to avoid telegraphed overhand rights.
        the upper levels are.

the ko was aight and expected
        Yes the KO was expected because of GGG's proven KO power. If Vanes is so low level and easy to KO why didn't Lara or Andrade even hurt him? I know they were 6 pounds lighter than GGG but they never even hurt Vanes. Just because GGG was expected to win by KO doesn't mean he didn't do his job well and look impressive. Funny how he KOs guys that nobody else is able to KO even after he softens them up. Only GGG KOed Monroe and Murray.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          Yes the KO was expected because of GGG's proven KO power. If Vanes is so low level and easy to KO why didn't Lara or Andrade even hurt him? I know they were 6 pounds lighter than GGG but they never even hurt Vanes. Just because GGG was expected to win by KO doesn't mean he didn't do his job well and look impressive. Funny how he KOs guys that nobody else is able to KO even after he softens them up. Only GGG KOed Monroe and Murray.
          vanes didnt fight them after a 2 yr layoff, did he ?!?!?

the next legit guy 3g fights will make him look old again.

Comment

3g truly is the mike tyson of our era.

Comment

3g truly is the mike tyson of our era.
              More like tommy hearns lol

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                More like tommy hearns lol
                tommy morrison

Comment

the next legit guy 3g fights will make him look old again.
                  Even when he looked "old" (because he is when it comes to professional sports), he still won those fights. The Jacobs fight was close, but he still won it. And I don't give a f**k what anybody says, he clearly beat Canelo.

He's a great, great fighter.

Comment

People act like he looked bad against Jacobs and Canelo because he didn't blow them out. That goes to show how high the standards are for GGG.

Y'all do realize that Jacobs and Canelo are world class, A level fighters, right?

Comment

Originally posted by johndoefoe View Post
                      clenelo smashing lite geee face
                      Yet he still couldn’t stun, let alone drop Golovkin... And spent most fight backing away from GGG’s jabs.

Comment

Working...
                      X