Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin, Sanchez Sense Canelo Doesn't Really Want Rematch Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mirus View Post
    Canelo can fight Spike, again Amir Khan, Lemieux, etc. Maybe his fans love it, I don't care, but as a GGG fan, I want GGG to fight Carlo, Jacobs, Saunders, Andrade.
    That's how a lil g fan should sound like! I can Respect that.

Comment

Originally posted by chubuk7 View Post
      They fear Genady that's why they are coming up with excuses.
      Its all just negotiating tactics from both sides. GGG trying to reduce the concessions he made for the may 5 fight and get a better deal. Canelo team trying to hold their ground. Fight will happen, its just on what terns.

Comment

Originally posted by SAINTSTEVE View Post
        Honestly 75% of people think Golovkin won the first fight and this is not like when he had no notable challengers. If he fought Saunders I would probably have to order that fight because I ordered all of his PPVs.
        Those 75% SAY he won but KNOW he lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Afi23 View Post
          God, GGG's camp get really annoying during fight week.
          That's how I feel, too. Abel Sanchez is really annoying anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            Every one with eyes know that Canelo lost.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
              Every one with eyes know that Canelo lost.
              With eyes but are blind, legally.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                Back peddled the "whole" fight? What fight were you watching?

Plenty of times Canelo fought in the pocket and literally stayed on the ropes while walloping GGG with counter punches!

Reality is, ggg is too slow and too predictable to beat Canelo, he got gifted a draw and should've took his first L!

No way does touch jabs and few punches win you fights especially when your opponent is showing better defense, footwork, and landing the harder shots!

GGG is obsessed with Canelo, he'll fight him again and get knocked out then retire cuz he got his big drama money and 160 finally has competition!
                He said he would fight him like a real Mexican, so what fight were you watching. He fought G like a fake Mexican. Real Mexicans don't back peddle most of the fight. He sure has a career as a decision guy like sprayweather but certainly not like the greatest Mexican fighter ever. J. C. Superstar

Comment

The only gifts Nelo got were the punches he was landing on lil g with ease.
                  I bet you like the way that fake Mexican back peddled at the end of every round also. Hahahahaaaa

Comment

Clenela will never set foot in a boxing ring with GGG again.

Comment

LMAO....... don’t think so man. 10 people at my house ALL thought GGG won 9-3, 8-4 easily.

Comment

Working...
                      X