Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac 8 division champion is impossible to achieve.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
    Thats good for Floyd. Now tell me, as his ho, how much of that are you going to see?
    Lmao he had no response for that

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Again, it depends on what you mean by champion. If we are talking major titles, that's not true.

I really don't mind how many titles he has. I think he was a fantastic fighter. There's nothing wrong with being #2 or #3, which he definitely is of this generation.
      Again if you think he's no. 2 then it's your call but for me he's no. 1 base on his achievements as the one and only 8 division champion and 5 division lineal champion

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
        Again if you think he's no. 2 then it's your call but for me he's no. 1 base on his achievements as the one and only 8 division champion and 5 division lineal champion
        That’s fair enough.

And nothing wrong with you being in the minority there. Do ya thing!

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          That’s fair enough.

And nothing wrong with you being in the minority there. Do ya thing!
          Minority? Well most of the people i know think that pac is the best.

Comment

I certainly don't doubt that How many professionals on that list?

Comment

• Another fighter could do it. It's all relative to how easily they can beat the drug tests, like Pacman did. (And go ahead and neg me. I know you're butthurt that I speak the truth.)

😁😉😁😉

Comment

Yes; He is the best cheater if all time. For him to get away with it for all those years is truly remarkable. 😀😀

Comment

Most rational people think Pac is greater.
                  8 division titilist and Pac being smaller beat all common opponents much more convincing ly. And all the opponents Pac lost to, floyd has never fought. So could assume they'd beat floyd. We can assume morales, Bradley would beat floyd. And that Pac would best nelo.
                  Last edited by hugh grant; 06-08-2018, 04:50 PM.

Comment

• ..**** off

Comment

• Originally posted by NoConcoms View Post
                      Another fighter could do it. It's all relative to how easily they can beat the drug tests, like Pacman did. (And go ahead and neg me. I know you're butthurt that I speak the truth.)

😁😉😁😉
                      lmao. maybe someone can do it in 1000 years. Lol. i think you're the one who is butthurt because there's ni boxer u can think in the past and present that can do it, maybe in the future.

Comment

Working...
                      X