Tyson fury was interviewed by Piers Morgan today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    Fury beats both
    If the Fury of 2015 comes back or at least a guy who's 80% of that guy I agree.

and if he maintains that mainstream friendly approach, he will be the biggest name in world sports by 2020.
    And there is no way this happens cuz he'll say some crazy sh^t withint 90 days of winning all the belts that'll have one or more of the ABC Groups talking of stripping him or something effed up like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      If the Fury of 2015 comes back or at least a guy who's 80% of that guy I agree.

And there is no way this happens cuz he'll say some crazy sh^t withint 90 days of winning all the belts that'll have one or more of the ABC Groups talking of stripping him or something effed up like that.
      If you haven't looked at the video in the thread I linked to, check it out. Something about Fury has changed. He seems so much more relaxed and calm that I'm wondering if he's still on some kind of medication, or maybe doing some neuro-linguistic programming type **** to stop the crazy outbursts and mood swings he was always prone to in the past.

In the past, even when he was in a good mood and being interviewed by somebody he liked, there was always a confrontational edge to his attitude, and I've never seen him get through an interview before without swearing at least once or saying something contraversial.

The good thing is that he's still humerous and quick witted. And according to gym reports, he hasn't lost any of his physical sharpness either.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        If you haven't looked at the video in the thread I linked to, check it out. Something about Fury has changed. He seems so much more relaxed and calm that I'm wondering if he's still on some kind of medication, or maybe doing some neuro-linguistic programming type **** to stop the crazy outbursts and mood swings he was always prone to in the past.
        Thing is Fury has seemed relaxed & calm in the past. And personally idk that he's got as many issues when he's at where he's at. I think he's got issues with success. What happens when he beats Joshua? Does he go & beat Wilder in the next fight & runs through the rest of the division for years to come or does he not fight for 18mos & gain 150lbs? As a Tyson Fury fan idk what happens & I'd be lying if I said I had a strong opinion either way despite hoping he keeps things moving in a positive direction.

We shall see soon whats up with him doe. Rooting on him & definitely not feeling like we've seen the last of a high level Tyson Fury like way too many people here think, including some people who's opinion I respect, but I think we may very well have seen the best version of Tyson Fury which kinda sucks & I hope I'm wrong about.

Comment

Comment

Different person! No more craziness then? Never? Ever? Shame.

Comment

Working...
            X