Tyson fury was interviewed by Piers Morgan today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlac View Post
    he needs to sort his voice out

Yeah I wonder what the deal is there. It's like it's permanently raspy anymore. Maybe during his coke and liquor days after the Wlad fight he did some permanent damage to it.

Comment

Tbh I'd rather see Fury vs both AJ and Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
        I wonder what our transatlantic cousins would think about Morgan's comment about which fight 'everybody wants to see...'?

I assume that was just coincidental - I doubt Piers actually follows boxing even remotely closely enough to have heard of Wilder - but who knows...?
        Fury vs AJ would be bigger than Wilder vs either of them.

Fury beats both, and if he maintains that mainstream friendly approach, he will be the biggest name in world sports by 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by TysonFuryTBE View Post
          Just so you guys know. Tyson fury was on TV being interviewed by Piers Morgan and some hot bird. Was a fun interview, tyson funny as ever.

Check it out on YouTube, he was interviewed on 'Good Morning Britain'.
          If its piers mongo then im not going to be able to watch it.

Comment

Just watched it. Morgan knows nothing about boxing, he claimed AJ was one of the most charismatic boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by WarHagler View Post
              That is one hot bird.
              Really? She would be thrilled if she saw your post. She gets a lot of hate around here. People don’t think she is fit.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                I thought the Jews blacklisted him?
                They tried to, but Fury was too slick for them!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  Really? She would be thrilled if she saw your post. She gets a lot of hate around here. People don’t think she is fit.
                  I do!

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy Mashdown View Post
                    Just watched it. Morgan knows nothing about boxing, he claimed AJ was one of the most charismatic boxers.
                    AJ is charismatic to everyone here lol. Everything is upside down with casuals, that’s why AJ doesn’t speak. Because he whole PR thing is based on that. He would lose a lot of money if he acts normal. If you see AJ without all the “PR” then you would know what am talking about. Nasty piece of work.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      Which post ?

Comment

Working...
                      X