Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

which are the 8 divisions pac won a world title in EXACTLY?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
    Seriously, how old are you? Because if you can't see the difference in MAB or Morales you're just not old or wise enough to see the difference. I was watching the division very closely when it happened.

Why do you think its funny people don't believe Manny won a 154 title when he only weighed 144 and Margacheato weighed 150 for a fake cubic zirconium belt?

I been watching boxing from the 80s, I don’t think you understand what you were watching

Barrera was considered featherweight kingpin and top p4p fighter in 02-03 alongside Roy, Forrest, Hopkins and tszyu.

He just took the ‘O from naz and morales

He was a huge favorite over manny

He would go on to win fight of the year a year later and reign at 130 for the next few years.

You are acting like he was some old shot fighter

And again, if Barrera wasn’t the #1 featherweight, who should have manny fought instead?

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
      Ring is not a recognized world title.
      LOL at this troll, Ring is considered the DEFINITIVE Title by boxing experts and Pundits as title you want IF you want to be considered PFP in your respective division.

They have been the standard several decades now...

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        And he didn't win a sanctioned world title at 126 or 140 least you could do is stay consistent in your argument moron
        Why does it matter when he beat the lineal world champs?

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
          LOL at this troll, Ring is considered the DEFINITIVE Title by boxing experts and Pundits as title you want IF you want to be considered PFP in your respective division.

The Ring title has been the standard for almost 100 years. These guys are clowns.
          Last edited by Boxing Goat; 05-02-2018, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            I been watching boxing from the 80s, I don’t think you understand what you were watching

Barrera was considered featherweight kingpin and top p4p fighter in 02-03 alongside Roy, Forrest, Hopkins and tszyu.

He just took the ‘O from naz and morales

He was a huge favorite over manny

He would go on to win fight of the year a year later and reign at 130 for the next few years.

You are acting like he was some old shot fighter

And again, if Barrera wasn’t the #1 featherweight, who should have manny fought instead?
            In boxing history (barring Robinson) every fighter that fought trilogies with another opponent, both leave special pieces of themselves in the ring. If you can't understand that, YDKSAB.

Morales for instance, first fought Manny in 2005 after his 3rd war with MAB. Look at Morales in the Raheem fight, the fight right before Pacquiao 2, that's not the same Morales man. I watched those guys with a fine toothed comb and Erik was a pale shadow of his former self against Raheem. Plus he had been pro for 12 years (normal prime years are 14-16 which can be further calibrated by your career contents*). Normal pro prime age ends 32-34 (18+14=32), Morales started young so -1 year and minus more due to damage taken along the way and here we are at 30 in Erik's case. Instead of 14, we have a 12 due to age and damage which is very reasonable. Some guys are shot after 7 or 8 years (Marciano [8], Bowe [7]).

Morales was barely 17 when he turned pro, like 2 months in. If you start at 18, a pro career prime years do 14-16 years. Being that Morales started at 17, he was 30 and shot due to damage he took along the way (what I call career contents). Morales was not only shot from MAB, but at the end of his natural prime. To ignore this is folly and a result of an inexperienced or inept mind.

MAB turned fùcking pro in the 80's man! He fought Pacquiao in 2003!!! After two grueling wars with arguably the best FW in Boxing history Erik Morales. Those were real wars not some bullshít Gatti.Ward bumfight wankfest. These were two ATG's going to war. Wear and tear from extreme wars and being pro for 14 years (definitely at the end of his career prime). What the fùck does it matter if he recently beat NAZ?

Do the research, pro careers go 14-16 years and 16 years in your toast fighting b-level fighters otherwise you're losing. 14 is the beginning of that and thats if you dont take a lot of punishment or in a lot of wars. Add wars+punishment and that number shrinks.

Pacquiao's career is filled with excellent match-making. Even Mosely Roach said on film he was too dangerous, Shane loses a fight or so looking beatable and Manny gets the fight. Manny's entire career is like that. Look vulnerable, insert Manny at the weakest point.

You got sold, pure and simple. I know it's hard and you'll probably never admit being duped because it's a defense/survival mechanism in your brain. If you admit you got duped, you'll start thinking well if I was duped there what else was I duped? Then your entire world starts crumbling piece by piece. It's either that or stay insane for the duration.

I don't remember who held the big belts back then. If you ask that question one more time I'm ignoring you. You asked that SAME FÙCKING QUESTION so many times it's making me mad. Go and LOOK FOR YOURSELF YOU LAZY FÙCK.

Until then, put my jockstrap down because you're going to hurt yourself.
            Last edited by McNulty; 05-01-2018, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Look man, I've been watching Boxing since the early 70's. I come from a family of pro and amateur boxers. I myself competed in the ams and sparred (still friends with) with a variety of champions (domestic to world) that I still talk to on a monthly basis. I'm actually regarding as a brilliant mind in those circle. I've written for ******** sites and was a pro handicapper (wagers and picks) for a spell. I used to hit over 90%.

In boxing history (barring Robinson) every fighter that fought trilogies with another opponent, both leave special pieces of themselves in the ring. If you can't understand that, YDKSAB.

Your logic is flawed from top to bottom and I'll prove it.

Morales for instance, first fought Manny in 2005 after his 3rd war with MAB. Look at Morales in the Raheem fight, the fight right before Pacquiao 2, that's not the same Morales man. I watched those guys with a fine toothed comb and Erik was a pale shadow of his former self against Raheem. Plus he had been pro for 12 years (normal prime years are 14-16 which can be further calibrated by your career contents*). Normal pro prime age ends 32-34 (18+14=32), Morales started young so -1 year and minus more due to damage taken along the way and here we are at 30 in Erik's case.

Morales was barely 17 when he turned pro, like 2 months in. If you start at 18, a pro career prime years do 14-16 years. Being that Morales started at 17, he was 30 and shot due to damage he took along the way (what I call career contents). Morales was not only shot from MAB, but at the end of his natural prime. To ignore this is folly and a result of an inexperienced mind.

MAB turned fùcking pro in the 80's man! He fought Pacquiao in 2003!!! After two grueling wars with arguably the best FW in Boxing history Erik Morales. Those were real wars not some bullshít Gatti.Ward bumfight wankfest. These were two ATG's going to war. Wear and tear from extreme wars and being pro for 14 years (definitely at the end of his career prime). What the fùck does it matter if he recently beat NAZ?

Do the research, pro careers go 14-16 years and 16 years in your toast fighting b-level fighters otherwise you're losing. 14 is the beginning of that and thats if you dont take a lot of punishment or in a lot of wars. Add wars+punishment and that number shrinks.

Pacquiao's career is filled with excellent match-making. Even Mosely Roach said on film he was too dangerous, Shane loses a fight or so looking beatable and Manny gets the fight. Manny's entire career is like that. Look vulnerable, insert Manny at the weakest point.

You got sold, pure and simple. I know it's hard and you'll probably never admit being duped because it's a defense/survival mechanism in your brain. If you admit you got duped, you'll start thinking well if I was duped there what else was I duped? Then your entire world starts crumbling piece by piece. It's either that or stay insane for the duration.

I don't remember who held the big belts back then. If you ask that question one more time I'm ignoring you. You asked that SAME FÙCKING QUESTION so many times it's making me mad. Go and LOOK FOR YOURSELF YOU LAZY FÙCK.

Until then, put my jockstrap down because you're going to hurt yourself.

Why do you keep talking about morales? He has nothing to do with manny at 126 or 140, or any world title bouts for that matter.
              Quit deflecting.

Who should manny have fought at featherweight instead of Barrera?

How is manny’s title wins over margarito at 154 and David diaz at 135 more credible than beating ring/lineal Barrera at 126 and ring/lineal hatton at 140?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                Why do you keep talking about morales? He has nothing to do with manny at 126 or 140, or any world title bouts for that matter.
                Quit deflecting.

Who should manny have fought at featherweight instead of Barrera?

How is manny’s title wins over margarito at 154 and David diaz at 135 more credible than beating ring/lineal Barrera at 126 and ring/lineal hatton at 140?
                I brought up Morales because I'm making a point about wars and damage that is DIRECTLY connected to MAB you dumb fùcking cùnt. I kicked your díck in the dirt about MAB and that's your response --- this is all you got?

Margarito was a fake belt at a fake weight, thats not a 154 title.

I told you last post that if you ask that question one more time (about who had the big boy belts), you're getting ignored for life. If you want off the ignore list, send me $300usd via PayPal. If you're interested in debating with a mind of my level, that's the cost for 2 hours of my time. I'm not just some chump poster, my time has value. Send me a PM for a PayPal link.

For now, welcome to the ignore list. You had plenty of chances and you won't listen to reason. YOU are not worth my time.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post

Troll? I think you've got the wrong guy. He's a top poster here and I haven't seen him once off his A game.

Comment

I brought up Morales because I'm making a point about wars and damage that is DIRECTLY connected to MAB you dumb fùcking cùnt. I kicked your díck in the dirt about MAB and that's your response --- this is all you got?

Margarito was a fake belt at a fake weight, thats not a 154 title.

I told you last post that if you ask that question one more time (about who had the big boy belts), you're getting ignored for life. If you want off the ignore list, send me $300usd via PayPal. If you're interested in debating with a mind of my level, that's the cost for 2 hours of my time. I'm not just some chump poster, my time has value. Send me a PM for a PayPal link.

For now, welcome to the ignore list. You had plenty of chances and you won't listen to reason. YOU are not worth my time.
                    What’s the definition of a “big boy belt”

Who beat naz and morales for their big boy belts after they won them?

Comment

• Originally posted by strykr619 View Post

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                      The Ring title has been the standard for almost 100 years. The guys are clowns.
                      These guys understand and get it

Comment

Working...
                      X