Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

which are the 8 divisions pac won a world title in EXACTLY?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    there's a lot of fights where i feel a certain fighter was robbed from a win. but guess what? when you check the stats, it'll show that he took an L and aint shiiet can change that.

so like i said, at the end of the day, pac is an 8x division world champ and you cant change that! you can feel that he's not but i would rather go with what's on paper than to take your opinion on it. no disrespect to you.
    weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

• Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
      weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
      Originally posted by Outworn View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        At welter

Who beat him at jr welter???

At 140 who was #1

This isn’t hard stuff if you watched then instead of boxrecing it a decade later

that's my favorite part of all of this. if you watched boxing you' dknow that barrera was a top 5 pound for pounder and that manny was a dog when he destroyed him. i don't need a belt of a certain color to know what pacquiao was the best 126 lber off of that! it's arguably his best win FFS!!!!

and you'd also know htat hatton lost to floyd at 147 lbs and that his lineage at 140 was still intact and actually still strong, becuase he beat the dog**** out of a long reigning champion and hall of famer. made him quit!

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
          that's my favorite part of all of this. if you watched boxing you' dknow that barrera was a top 5 pound for pounder and that manny was a dog when he destroyed him. i don't need a belt of a certain color to know what pacquiao was the best 126 lber off of that! it's arguably his best win FFS!!!!

and you'd also know htat hatton lost to floyd at 147 lbs and that his lineage at 140 was still intact and actually still strong, becuase he beat the dog**** out of a long reigning champion and hall of famer. made him quit!
          Exactly..

Anyone that watched then, knows the truth.

But this thread is great for exposing the fake fanboys.

Comment

• What world titles did he win at 126 or 140??

Comment

• Pac won 8 divisions like Oscar won 6 divisions. haha!
              But, Pac was the first one to win 4 lineal titles .
              And he did win 3 lineal titles in the first 12 divisions ( before straweight, cruiser were added )

Comment

• Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
                Pac won 8 divisions like Oscar won 6 divisions. haha!
                But, Pac was the first one to win 4 lineal titles .
                And he did win 3 lineal titles in the first 12 divisions ( before straweight, cruiser were added )
                What 8 divisions did he win a world title in?

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                  What 8 divisions did he win a world title in?
                  Are you going to argue this over and over again ?

Oscar won fake titles at 130 and 160.

Alphabet titles have become overrated .
                  Lineals are worth more.

Comment

• 4,6,8.....after its all said and done, you are who you beat.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post

It was bullsh8 politics and timetable .
                      MAB beat Hamed and Morales at 126.
                      No disputing he was the man at 126 then .
                      I think he needed to grease Sulaiman some more to keep his belt .

Comment

Working...
                      X