Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye looking like an old fart.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't see the problem. He looks fantastic for his age. If you're referring to his face, that's just him staying up late or dealing with stress. Easily cured with a good nights sleep.

Comment

Thought he's been looking pretty sharp actually.

Better than the first fight.

Comment

David Haye ain't nothing but a tramp and bum - his entire fan base stink of ****. His casual fan base are dumb as fook pressing the red button everytime he fights. I hope 2 bit hustler David Haye gets stretchered out of the ring on the 5th May.

Comment

lol some of the comments in here. haye looks ripped, the posters saying he looks old were probably saying ortiz looked fresh and in great shape for wilder.

Comment

Don't forget he's just finished a full sparring session. He's in great shape as usual and hopefully his body won't let him down again. Looking forward to this one now.

Comment

How the hell does he look "old"?

Recent pics of Haye, he looks just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                How the hell does he look "old"?

Recent pics of Haye, he looks just fine.

I wonder who gets the better of who between haye n Joyce sparring.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
                  During the Joshua Parker fight the man looked like he was 180 pounds, I don't know if he has to work to put the mass on or what but his body weight seems to fluctuate inbetween fights which could cause that aged look in his face . . .

Either way his body is clearly starting to brake down and .
                  . .

Cycling steroids imo!

Comment

He doesn't look old rather mature. He's always looked mature.
                    But he's not a cokehead is he just like he's not gay. Such random comments out of blue then never heard again

Comment

Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
                      I wonder who gets the better of who between haye n Joyce sparring.
                      I'd say Haye.

Comment

Working...
                      X