Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: I'd Like to Sign Both Charlo Brothers, Pay Them More Money

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jacobs fighting two killers in a row under his match room USA.......

Comment

the lil g/Joshua nuthuggers are out here like "you think vanes fight garbage? what about Jacobs"....meanwhile hearn wanna sign the charlos? lol...no thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
        the lil g/Joshua nuthuggers are out here like "you think vanes fight garbage? what about Jacobs"....meanwhile hearn wanna sign the charlos? lol...no thanks
        You need to take a time out.

Comment

Hearn can't even sell more than 3000 tickets for Jacobs-Sulecki. That D*ckhead is losing money with Matchroom USA, he'll be running back to the UK with his c*ck in his hand by the end of the year.

Comment

Hearn is like Oscar. Talking about other fighters not signed with them instead of promoting their own fighters. Nobody talking about the Jacobs fight. And Oscar ain't even hyping up Linares or Mathysse with their fights in a few weeks.

Comment

Eddie is doing such a fine job with Jacobs (Arias and Sulecki) and Miller (Wach and Duhaupas), I don't see why the Charlo Bros would be hesitant to join MatchRoom! Lol!
              Last edited by Bronx2245; 04-27-2018, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                Eddie is doing such a fine job with Jacobs (Arias and Sulecki) and Miller (Wach and Duhaupas), I don't see why the Charlo Bros would be hesitant to join MatchRoom! Lol!
                Not really interested in promoter v promoter internet battles, but Sulecki is a way, way more legit fight than either of Jermall's fights at MW.

Jacobs v Charlo is the fight, and from the outside it seems like Jacobs is way more interested in it than Charlo is.

Comment

Originally posted by kej718 View Post
                  I don't trust him. Ortiz signed with him and never got a shot at Joshua. Anyone who is a threat to one of his fighters he wants to sign. Charlos' Wilder, Ortiz in the past. He has both Khan and Brook in his stable and still no talks about doing a fight next. If it wasn't for Joshua no one would really care about him. Let's see how good the Jacobs numbers are for his next fight. The Charlos are already on the right path, they just don't have to many people that are willing to get in the ring with them.

I have to let you know that he made Carl Froch a multi millionaire before the emergence of Joshua.Sorry mate, you have a selective memory. Did you forget the Froch vs Groves Wembley stadium fight? If I am not mistaken ,80, 000 in attendance and the fight grossed over 20M pounds.Man must prove his Truth.Eddie can make you money if you have the Star appeal.He is proven to have the ability to maximize his fighters earnings.Just like uncle Al , you cant make everyone Mayweather's money.

Comment

Step back from the Charlo brothers and put your hands in the air! You've got some matches to make with your current fighters Mr Hearn!

Comment

Originally posted by Slimjoe View Post
                      I have to let you know that he made Carl Froch a multi millionaire before the emergence of Joshua.Sorry mate, you have a selective memory. Did you forget the Froch vs Groves Wembley stadium fight? If I am not mistaken ,80, 000 in attendance and the fight grossed over 20M pounds.Man must prove his Truth.Eddie can make you money if you have the Star appeal.He is proven to have the ability to maximize his fighters earnings.Just like uncle Al , you cant make everyone Mayweather's money.
                      no one is impressed by him selling AJ or a groves/froch fight....AJ and that fight sell themselves....theres nothing to do but make the fight and its a guaranteed success

you could have a monkey promote that fight and AJ and they might actually be more successful

Comment

Working...
                      X