No announcement yet.

Victor Conte changes tune on Canelo calls hair test GAME CHANGER

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
    Now they have to change the rule because like it or not he did test positive and an expert like Memo can use that trace amount and meat excuse to cycle fighters in and out
    Memo has been screaming from the mountain top I told you so since the hair test came out. Here is just one of his tweets saying bloggers and journalists were putting out false and bogus information.

Also took a shot at Able Sanchez for being ignorant

Comment

Just a couple of questions.

1)How long is Canelo's hair?

If you assume that if Canelo were using PEDs he would have stopped roughly 90 days ago and hair growth is roughly .5 to .7 inches a month,...

2) How far back in time are we seeing if we test Canelo's hair?

(similar post in another thread, no takers)

Anyway, if it was me, even if I were using in January, I'm pretty sure I'd pass now.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
          Just a couple of questions.

1)How long is Canelo's hair?

If you assume that if Canelo were using PEDs he would have stopped roughly 90 days ago and hair growth is roughly .5 to .7 inches a month,...

2) How far back in time are we seeing if we test Canelo's hair?

(similar post in another thread, no takers)

Anyway, if it was me, even if I were using in January, I'm pretty sure I'd pass now.
          Canelo's hair is long here is at the GGG press conference

And here is him after the knee surgery a week ago still with long hair

Clenbuterol from PED use stays in your hair for 6 months. It's in the hair follicles so it's in hair that hasn't even popped out your scalp yet at the time you took the PEDs. He failed the urine test on Feb 20. He provided hair sample for test on March 29. The amount in your body from PEDs is totally different then small amounts you get from meat contamination. those small levels leave your body in a week while PED use doses last months in your hair. Yet Canelo had NO TRACES in his hair if he was on PEDs that shyt would of lit up and still be present 6 months AFTER Feb.
          Last edited by bigdunny1; 04-27-2018, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddy Perkins View Post
            Knew he was clean ggg stans mad af right now 😡 😡 😡
            Yup they mad they going over time with excuses and conspire theories. It wasn't really canelo's hair golden boy tricked the labs by sending them red hair they got from an orangutan. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              Golovkin fans like _Maxi that used Conte to support their argument going to flip flop now.
              He's literally already done it lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                Memo has been screaming from the mountain top I told you so since the hair test came out. Here is just one of his tweets saying bloggers and journalists were putting out false and bogus information.

Also took a shot at Able Sanchez for being ignorant

Not what I meant but thanks for sharing. I meant what has he said regarding the contaminated meat or getting around it

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  He's literally already done it lmao.
                  Flip flopping bytches lol

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                    Not what I meant but thanks for sharing. I meant what has he said regarding the contaminated meat or getting around it
                    He said from the beginning based on the science it always pointed to contaminated meat. He's been taking a victory Lao ever since the hair test backs up what he has been saying and clowning folks as idiots for spreading false info all this time.

https://www.am.com.mx/2018/03/07/gen...#ixzz59CFfL8SU

The contamination of Saul Alvarez was due to consume meat, said Angel Guillermo Heredia.

The physical trainer analyzed on his own the concentrations of clenbuterol that the "Canelo" threw in the voluntary tests carried out by the VADA (Voluntary Anti-Doping Association) on February 17 and 20 in Jalisco.

The result for the Guadalajara man was 0.6 to 0.8 nanograms per milliliter in the first, and 0.06 to 0.08 in the second.

"When doing a mathematical calculation, taking into account what is the half-life of clenbuterol, which is 36 hours, depends on the human being, the activity of the athlete or metabolism of the person, taking those factors, I made an exponential equation and I It gives me an accuracy of 99 percent that amount (of the 'Canelo') is according to consumption of contaminated meat.

"In my opinion, neutral, and as a scientist and with morals, as a professional, with all the experience I have, it is practically due to contamination, since the levels of 'Canelo' are too low, what happens is that there are many problems of clenbuterol in Mexico, "Heredia added.

"There are cases above 20 or 25, or up to 40 nanograms per milliliter, and they are clearly taking that substance as doping, and one point is that the tests were in Mexico, 'Canelo' ate that meat in Mexico."
                    If today I took a pill, the minimum dose of clenbuterol, which is 0.02 milligrams, means that when I take that pill I will have an amount of 20 ng / ml in the urine, and after 36 hours I will have 10 ng / ml, and after another 36 hours I will have 5 thousand.

Then, the "Canelo" had less than 1 ng / ml, and even lower 3 days later, so it goes according to what is metabolism of clenbuterol, it is nothing, and 'Canelo' for me is clean.

Comment

updates from Victor Conte says he spoke with the director of the lab also clowning on trolls trying to discredit hair tests. But what does Victor Conte know he is just an expert who helped create some of these tests and protocols. Clowns on a message board who just googled hair tests 2 days ago clearly know more then him lol

Comment

Working...
                      X