Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Unless $50M Offer is Bluff, Wilder's Team Must Meet Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Unless $50M Offer is Bluff, Wilder's Team Must Meet Me!

NEW YORK Eddie Hearn is very interested in investigating the $50 million offer Deontay Wilder personally extended to Anthony Joshua in an email sent to Hearn on Wednesday. Hearn didn't say Thursday that he believes their surprising proposal for that much-discussed heavyweight title unification fight is illegitimate. Joshua's promoter can't understand, however, why Al Haymon, Wilder's adviser, and Shelly Finkel, Wilder's co-manager, won't meet with him Friday morning.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I don't know how anyone can think the offer is legit when Wilders team flat out refuse to meet Hearn to discuss it. Cancelled two meetings.

Comment

I knew it the Alabama con man strikes again can’t even prove him or his team have the money . Alabama chump just trying to make AJ look bad and make it seem like he ducking but it’s actually wilder that don’t want the fight smh

Comment

So team Wilder is ducking Hearn? This offer must be fake than.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
          So team Wilder is ducking Hearn? This offer must be fake than.
          They want them to agree to the deal before they can see the deal. Insane. ****** Wilder fans will defend it too, watch.

Comment

I just don't get why he can't say

"yes i agree to the 50Ms, now let's look at the contract and sort the details"

Hearn is trying to find any excuse to not make the fight.

Comment

Really don't understand why they want Hearn to accept without having a sit down

Comment

It's clear they just want them to accept the 50, and Hearn to shut up, and get the **** out the way...

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  They want them to agree to the deal before they can see the deal. Insane. ****** Wilder fans will defend it too, watch.
                  Man I just want to see the fight but team Wilder is not making it any easier for Hearn to make this fight.

Comment

I can see both sides viewpoints. It's just too much ego.

Haymon and Finkel are trying to "lil-loc" Hearn and he would look small time if he went for it. Wilder has to boss up and present it in a better fashion, it takes time.

Haymon and Finkel are looking at Wilder the same way Hearn views him,"a guy from Alabama." If they weren't they would no doubt meet up and make the fight happen. They definitely wouldn't have Mayweather out here looking like this.

Wilder needs to take some time and get his business together. Be patient and make the fight when it's even or when he's the A side. Honestly, he talks about all this visualization so he should already envision himself as the A side. This fight won't happen anytime soon.

Comment

Working...
                    X