Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis' Trainer: Tank Doesn't Need Loma To Be a Star

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol... .this coming from a trainer of a UNDERCARD fighter!! Add this to " I want ppv $ to fight Loma" Just say u don't want any part of Loma.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      or avoid the fight long enough for their to be a significant enough gap in weight divisions. lets not pretend tank is ever going to be good enough to beat lomachenko.
      This is boxing. The guy that has 1 punch KO power often defeats the better guy. Sometimes, the better guy has difficulty making weight and struggles. Sometimes the better guy has personal issues.

Guys like you try to play ****** but all of us long time fans see right thru you. We all know AJ is better than Wilder and Loma is better than Tank. Yet you and others squirm at the thought of them actually fighting because you know, but will not admit, the power both possesses makes them dangerous.

You don't say a thing when Bob puts Loma in fights where he has the best chance to win. Don't get mad when Floyd does it with Tank.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
        Translation:

Gervonta Davis' Trainer: Tank Doesn't want any part of Loma
        Yep, pretty much.

These new fighters are straight *******.

Comment

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
          Idiots.. don't realize

Tank is 130 and Loma is 135 and most likely move to catch weight of 138 to fight Maay PAC later this year

DO you that for sure that Tank plans to Move up to 135
          He's already tight at the weight and has failed to make it in the last 12 months. Loma will fight Pacquaio as a one off bout probably at 140 but he'll be back at 135 to win and defend all the titles. I think he'll settle at that weight.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            This is boxing. The guy that has 1 punch KO power often defeats the better guy. Sometimes, the better guy has difficulty making weight and struggles. Sometimes the better guy has personal issues.

Guys like you try to play ****** but all of us long time fans see right thru you. We all know AJ is better than Wilder and Loma is better than Tank. Yet you and others squirm at the thought of them actually fighting because you know, but will not admit, the power both possesses makes them dangerous.

You don't say a thing when Bob puts Loma in fights where he has the best chance to win. Don't get mad when Floyd does it with Tank.
            when the hell have i squirmed about loma fighting tank lol. tank is a straight up ***** when it comes to lomachenko. thats all there is to it.

Comment

yeah, someone bumped one of the old broner hype threads pre maidana and i found that on there. there were some horrific comments in that thread, he wasnt the only one talking nonsense.
              Just wow. He's going on ignore. I thought he was trolling when he was saying how Holyfield, Lewis, Tyson, Bowe can't match up to Fury, Wilder, Joshua, Parker, Povetkin.

Best to not even see those posts I guess.

Comment

when the hell have i squirmed about loma fighting tank lol. tank is a straight up ***** when it comes to lomachenko. thats all there is to it.
                I have posted repeatedly that Loma is much better than Tank right now. That doesn't mean Tank isn't a dman good world level boxer.

I remind you the story of Erik Morales. Loma is taking the same risk Morales took-going up in weight for what is assumed to be a win and then coming back for a bigger fight. Morales got the crap beat out of him by Raheem and then looked like a shell against Manny in the rematch in aprt because he had an issue making weight after going up.

What if something similar happens to Loma once he goes up to fight Manny and then comes back down to fight Tank?

Comment

Keep feeding him bums till he turns 35

Comment

Originally posted by Bad_Guy View Post
                    True, better to swerve the best fighters and avoid embarrassment while claiming to fight the best.
                    Worked for wilder for forty bouts

Comment

The boxing media want to see the fight they keep asking Tank about Lomachenko in every interview.Tank is on his way to being a star he got to stay focused and put on more great performances like did against Cuellar

Comment

Working...
                      X