Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis' Trainer: Tank Doesn't Need Loma To Be a Star

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Tank has the power and style to become a star. IMO his ability to communicate and his background limit the endorsements he could get.

Tank seems to have a plan in place. Work his way up and then fight Loma when he has the best chance to win. This is the same thing all promoters do when they have a guy like Tank that draws well in his home base.
    Tank basically has no choice but to do what you just said because Loma has said Tank has to become a champion at 135 first before he'll fight him!

https://www.badlefthook.com/2018/4/2...nt-ppv-with-me

Comment

The road blocks continue...

Comment

the most pathetic team in boxing.... he sure as **** isnt gonna be a star beating up people like cuellar. he woudnt even have to beat lomachenko for his stock to rise, its pretty much a no lose fight considering walters and rigos performance, but theyve got that haymon mentality of protecting the 0. no doubt we will get a wilder/andrade esque rant in a couple of years about how he should be a star and its the fans fault for not 'supporting their own'

Comment

Isn't Loma making like twice or thrice what Davis is?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Tank has the power and style to become a star. IMO his ability to communicate and his background limit the endorsements he could get.

Tank seems to have a plan in place. Work his way up and then fight Loma when he has the best chance to win. This is the same thing all promoters do when they have a guy like Tank that draws well in his home base.
            or avoid the fight long enough for their to be a significant enough gap in weight divisions. lets not pretend tank is ever going to be good enough to beat lomachenko.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
              the most pathetic team in boxing.... he sure as **** isnt gonna be a star beating up people like cuellar. he woudnt even have to beat lomachenko for his stock to rise, its pretty much a no lose fight considering walters and rigos performance, but theyve got that haymon mentality of protecting the 0. no doubt we will get a wilder/andrade esque rant in a couple of years about how he should be a star and its the fans fault for not 'supporting their own'
              Is that quote in your sig real? I've seen that dudes posts and if you fought more than 10 years ago you ****** in his eyes so it wouldn't surprise me if he was serious.

Davis is obviously not into a Loma fight and justifiably so but they should stop mentioning his name because it's a bad look to keep talking about why you don't want to or need to fight the guy who's the best possible opponent for you the next 4-5 years. That's the type of **** that makes it hard to create a fan base. See how Thurman's stock has gone down among Boxing fans with the way he talks about Spence and he's been injured and said he will eventually fight Spence.

Davis isn't sharp enough to be intelligent about steering away from a match. I understand his stance. It's a whitewash defeat at this point but he needs to STFU about a guy he doesn't want or "need" to fight that's the #1 fighter also.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                Is that quote in your sig real? I've seen that dudes posts and if you fought more than 10 years ago you ****** in his eyes so it wouldn't surprise me if he was serious.

Davis is obviously not into a Loma fight and justifiably so but they should stop mentioning his name because it's a bad look to keep talking about why you don't want to or need to fight the guy who's the best possible opponent for you the next 4-5 years. That's the type of **** that makes it hard to create a fan base. See how Thurman's stock has gone down among Boxing fans with the way he talks about Spence and he's been injured and said he will eventually fight Spence.

Davis isn't sharp enough to be intelligent about steering away from a match. I understand his stance. It's a whitewash defeat at this point but he needs to STFU about a guy he doesn't want or "need" to fight that's the #1 fighter also.
                yeah, someone bumped one of the old broner hype threads pre maidana and i found that on there. there were some horrific comments in that thread, he wasnt the only one talking nonsense.

Comment

floyd jr sez "next fight" if both win. jerkoff won in a mismatch KO. NOMASchenko is fighting next ,it's up to mayweather promotions to make this fight .

Comment

So.. who ever has the most fb friends is P4P #1..?

Comment

Idiots.. don't realize

Tank is 130 and Loma is 135 and most likely move to catch weight of 138 to fight Maay PAC later this year

DO you that for sure that Tank plans to Move up to 135

Comment

Working...
                      X