Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Canelo Will Wail on Golovkin For That Bull**** Ad!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah like he did last time when he ran all night and got owned by the far supieror fighter canelo is a cheat and now he wont be able to ped hea finished

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost Rider View Post
      Hell yeah, I hope Ca$hnelo beats that piece of s**t to death!
      yo how you macho mexicans cool with de la hoya taking things up his ass. I bet clenelo is into that as well since he hangs around de lay hoya. nasty ***s

Comment

Eh the ship has sailed, Golovkin should fight a mandatory or Saunders next, but the money will lure him back to Canelo.

Comment

I see lotta unemployed comedians on here trying to make jokes about Canelo. Hopefully you don't actually think you're funny.

Hey, we're getting the rematch this fall. Both fighters are skilled and dangerous. What isn't to like? If you're a boxing fan, stop whining and get behind this. I doubt any of you know for certain WHAT happened with Canelo. You can speculate all you want, but at the end of the day there's easily as much chance the Canelo camp has been honest as they've been dishonest. End of story.

Can't wait for the fight.

Comment

Too bad he's no wailing those random drug tests. Go tell your fighter to start enroll in VADA's program ASAP. That's what any clean fighter would do to clean up his name.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
              I see lotta unemployed comedians on here trying to make jokes about Canelo. Hopefully you don't actually think you're funny.

Hey, we're getting the rematch this fall. Both fighters are skilled and dangerous. What isn't to like? If you're a boxing fan, stop whining and get behind this. I doubt any of you know for certain WHAT happened with Canelo. You can speculate all you want, but at the end of the day there's easily as much chance the Canelo camp has been honest as they've been dishonest. End of story.

He would be a lot more credible if he enrolled in 24/7 testing.

Comment

Quote:
                Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                He would be a lot more credible if he enrolled in 24/7 testing.
                Could be, but in the meantime I don't hear much of a peep out of anyone about how this is the first time he didn't pass the test. Just sayin'.

Comment

Listen to this fishnet wearing, spoon up the ass toolbag pimp talk about his scared hoe diva!!!!!!! She couldn't win with the judges and steroids in her corner.

Comment

Working...
                  X