No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chocolatito Appears Unlikely For Golovkin-Vanes Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BLACK KNOT View Post
    I tried get tickets it looks everything is sold out. only resale tickets are available.
    sold out? I hope you are kidding lol Here is a screen shot from last night of all the sections that still have tickets. I just checked right now and there is nothing different from yesterday zero movement. Thousands of tickets available with slightly more then a week to go.

Here is a look right now of the first section I clicked on

Last edited by bigdunny1; 04-25-2018, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by landotter View Post
      Truer words rarely spoken. He did a ton of good for the lower weight divisions. He brought so much attention to these warriors who through everything into their matches. Everyone below 120 pounds should tip their hat to him. But he has been in so many wars and looked so bad his last time out it is tough to see him recovering.
      The real question is whether Choco is ducking out because of Canelo, or if he's ducking out because Rungvisai took his soul?

Comment

Boo. That already shaky card got worse. Roman should take a long rest though. He just doesn't sound like his heart is in it.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
          Wasn’t GGG the “regular” champion for some of those wins though?

he was the regular/interim/junior..... not sure which one it was now

you're right..... for the first 11 defences

that does not seem to worry them..... Loeffler was proudly bragging about Gennady achieving that feat yesterday..... despite the fact the fight has not taken place yet loooool

that team is everything that is wrong with boxing lol

Comment

This has got to be the worse cinco de mayo card in history

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              he was the regular/interim/junior..... not sure which one it was now

you're right..... for the first 11 defences

that does not seem to worry them..... Loeffler was proudly bragging about Gennady achieving that feat yesterday..... despite the fact the fight has not taken place yet loooool

that team is everything that is wrong with boxing lol
              Lol! I am still debating if I am going to watch it or not.

Comment

Working...
              X