No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chocolatito Appears Unlikely For Golovkin-Vanes Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post

not a good sign they already weren't moving tickets. Today they lowered ticket prices

A little over a week and look how many sections still have tickets.
    HBO should learn that unless you get two known guys together (Jacobs-Sulecki) or you just throw shit together (GGG-Vanes) people won't be interested. Jacobs-Sulecki is alright but it needed a smaller venue and proper promotion. They won't learn though.

I wonder if GGG's bummed out "I'm fighting Vanes" look helped sell tickets?

Comment

Stubhub is already small I think 8k seating. This is a shyt fight that shouldnt of been made and if you look the first day it went on sale all the dirt cheapest tickets sold. Since then nothing has moved. That's GGG's fan base they show up onky if it's cheap or free. Thay cant even afford to buy his PPVs. This will likely go down like the wade fight where days leading up they handed out tons of free tickets and refused to release the live gate figures which shows how many tickets were sold and how many were comp'd.

But slow tickets sales a week and change to go and you just lost your co-main for an already shyt card? LMAO

Comment

But people told me Mexicans love GGG more than Canelo... Well if that's true they really aren't showing that love with their wallets. Canelo vs Vanes sells out this same venue in a day.

Mexican style 2 doe...

Comment

Big drama show

Comment

Tom "The Cuckold" Loeffler

Amateur Hour

Comment

call juanma and gamboa....

Comment

I saw on boxrec that Jaime Munguia is fighting on the undercard against TBA. If they can find Munguia a good enough opponent maybe Munguia can be the co-feature of the undercard.

Comment

This is the weakest main event i can remember being held at the Stubhub.

StubHub has been my favorite venue for the past decade or so as i live nearby and ive probably went to all the big fights there.

Fuk GG-Vanes though. I saw ringside seats for like $100 but at the end i decided to watch it home.

One thing about stubhub though. There isnt a bad seat in the house and the atmosphere is always good. There is something special about the venue where classic fights happen. Ive seen so many FOTY type fights there

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
                    I saw on boxrec that Jaime Munguia is fighting on the undercard against TBA. If they can find Munguia a good enough opponent maybe Munguia can be the co-feature of the undercard.
                    That’s what I was thinking Munguia more than likely will co headline.

Comment

Just drop the event, this is making no sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X