Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker Ready To Face Dillian Whyte To Get Back on Top

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    1 .Wilder boxed THREE years as an amatuer before turning pro .

2 . Joshua boxed FOUR years as an amatuer before turning pro .

3 .They were ONE year in age apart .18 /19

4. Joshua only had 8 more amateur fights than Wilder .

5. Its not hard at all seeing who the bums were bc all opposition is listed on Wilders resume if someone wishes to check their career rankings . .

6. Only a mindless goof keeps making excuses for Wilders resume .
    1. None of those comparisons mean crap. In a fight today wilder would destroy a.j.

2. No one's making excuse.. everybody learns how they learn.. do you want me to say that Joshua is better of the two bc he learned faster, and achieved more in a quicker time? I mean wtf??

3. To finish burying you.. how in the hell can you give parker more money than wilder.. for the biggest super fight in heavyweight?? Which hearn said a while ago that a.j vs wilder is almost there.. pretty soon it will be the biggest.. so why take 12 million when you can have 80 million or more!

Comment

• Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
      1. None of those comparisons mean crap. In a fight today wilder would destroy a.j.

2. No one's making excuse.. everybody learns how they learn.. do you want me to say that Joshua is better of the two bc he learned faster, and achieved more in a quicker time? I mean wtf??

3. To finish burying you.. how in the hell can you give parker more money than wilder.. for the biggest super fight in heavyweight?? Which hearn said a while ago that a.j vs wilder is almost there.. pretty soon it will be the biggest.. so why take 12 million when you can have 80 million or more!
      The comparisons are a direct result of me showing you once again putting your foot in your mouth !

Parker got 12.5 Million ?

80 Million ?

Im not sure you can count and are probably uneducated like 90%on here it seems?

Here simpleton :

Wilder is at LEAST guaranteed 12.5 Million .

In a rematch he will at LEAST get the same , thats 25 Million in two fights.

If Wilder wins he gets at LEAST 10 Million more thats ABOUT 35 Million for 2 fights .

Wilders going to win right ?

Bury me ?

Sorry kid that takes intelligence , something you and the crack heads lack !

Comment

39 Bums? Its hard to distinguish between bums an the 1 you approve of considering he knocked them all out equally.. not to mention he started boxing late an was learning on the job. So of course there's tons of low level fighters.. on the job training.
        It doesn't matter if Wilder knocked them out equally, they were still bums. Getting knocked out doesn't disprove that.

The only worthwhile opponents that Wilder has faced are Ortiz and Stiverne. The rest aren't even worth discussing.

Joshua started late as well, but you don't see him having 41 fights with only two of them being of substance do you? So stop with the excuses for Deontay. He's a grown man who shouts his mouth off claiming he wants the big fights. Well, he has two big fights in Joshua and Whyte for big money, but does he take them? No, he doesn't. So **** Wilder.

Comment

• Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
          This could be a great fight but don’t let Eddie pick the ref!

(Even though the terrible ref from AJ vs JP was picked by team Parker)
          The ref quarantine or whatever his name was, was paid off by hearn 100% don't know if you got a chance to check out that Welsh card with Liam Williams on it a couple weeks later but the ref Quarrington was back and he reffed completely different let both fighters work on the inside. Enzo mac was commenting and picked up on it said he's doing a better job then the other night.

How does the ref go from fuking up a high level event to refereeing perfectly on a obscure card a week later lol he was paid off hearn got his claws in.

Comment

I honestly don't give a shyte about what's in another mans pocket.. but it all fairness.. they both should get paid based on how good the fight does.. when in the history of heavyweight super fights have you heard of one fight getting a flat fee? I got on wilder as for saying he don't care about the money.. then turning down the lowball offer.. forget the crap eddie an the sausage gang is spilling out there lip flappers.. if eddie thinks 12.5 is 33 percent.. offer wilder 33 percent.. easy fix.. but eddie an a.j don't want no smoke. Its too east to see..
            Very soon am sure they will agree on something. Making a fight is not that simple.

Comment

• Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
              The ref quarantine or whatever his name was, was paid off by hearn 100% don't know if you got a chance to check out that Welsh card with Liam Williams on it a couple weeks later but the ref Quarrington was back and he reffed completely different let both fighters work on the inside. Enzo mac was commenting and picked up on it said he's doing a better job then the other night.

How does the ref go from fuking up a high level event to refereeing perfectly on a obscure card a week later lol he was paid off hearn got his claws in.
              I have to agree even though I think AJ would have won either way.
              There were only 3 people who defended the referee after the fight and they were Barry Hearn, Eddie Hearn and Anthony Joshua. At least that ref would be windmilled if he tried the same stuff in a wilder fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                The comparisons are a direct result of me showing you once again putting your foot in your mouth !

Parker got 12.5 Million ?

80 Million ?

Im not sure you can count and are probably uneducated like 90%on here it seems?

Here simpleton :

Wilder is at LEAST guaranteed 12.5 Million .

In a rematch he will at LEAST get the same , thats 25 Million in two fights.

If Wilder wins he gets at LEAST 10 Million more thats ABOUT 35 Million for 2 fights .

Wilders going to win right ?

Bury me ?

Sorry kid that takes intelligence , something you and the crack heads lack !
                50 million guarantee.. and 50 percent. Looks like 80 million could be spot on.. like the chinese say.. beware what u wish for.. 12.5 million what a joke.. you have zero business sense nor street sense.. considering crack heads are people with drug addictions.. which have nothing to do with personal intelligence.. not to mention the endless and creative ways they always find more money to buy more crack.. while being completely broke.. you on the other hand.. if you lost your job, you would probably go kill your co workers then yourself..lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
                  I have to agree even though I think AJ would have won either way.
                  There were only 3 people who defended the referee after the fight and they were Barry Hearn, Eddie Hearn and Anthony Joshua. At least that ref would be windmilled if he tried the same stuff in a wilder fight.
                  I think he would of won but looked a lot worse and vulnerable. He looked clueless and straight at the ref everytime Parker got in close. If he fights povetkin I foresee a similar ref situation no way pov will be allowed in close repeatedly he's too powerful and can work effectively on the inside. He couldn't get to wlad up close but Ajs an easier puzzle to solve and hasn't got wlads jab and movement.

And haha exactly bro the ref nearly got chinned by wilder in the stiverne 2 fight wilder showing that raw athleticism
                  Last edited by PsychoPat; 04-26-2018, 03:53 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                    It doesn't matter if Wilder knocked them out equally, they were still bums. Getting knocked out doesn't disprove that.

The only worthwhile opponents that Wilder has faced are Ortiz and Stiverne. The rest aren't even worth discussing.

Joshua started late as well, but you don't see him having 41 fights with only two of them being of substance do you? So stop with the excuses for Deontay. He's a grown man who shouts his mouth off claiming he wants the big fights. Well, he has two big fights in Joshua and Whyte for big money, but does he take them? No, he doesn't. So **** Wilder.
                    Lol. Stfu.. I bet you couldn't ko 5 bums.. not to mention 39.

Comment

Lol. Stfu.. I bet you couldn't ko 5 bums.. not to mention 39.
                      Haha, look at you throwing a hissy fit because Wilder faces mostly bums.

No matter which way you want to cut it, Wilder's resume is beyond pathetic. A bit like his deluded fans.

Comment

Working...
                      X