Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker Ready To Face Dillian Whyte To Get Back on Top

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
    Sidney a AJ fanboy, calls people Muslims for not supporting AJ....who is a Muslim.

can you be any more ******ed?
    AJ isn't Muslim.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
      Del Boy is well past his best but would still put up a challenge. You know how Parker takes razor thin wins when he steps up to a decent level.

Bellew and Whyte however beat Parker. Then that will give you more British fighters to cry about. Haha.
      Yeah, you're drunk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jkp View Post
        What good fighters has he beaten?...

No one.
        That's besides the point. You said he isn't top 10, but every ABC body, as well as Ring and TBRB say he is top ten.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
          From your stupid analysis, that mean team wilder is not ready to prove the world that they are the best.
          They are just after the money instead of the fight.
          Many like you claim they don't care about the politics of making a fight but they very interested in how much wilder collects.
          Thats double standard and its childish.
          I honestly don't give a shyte about what's in another mans pocket.. but it all fairness.. they both should get paid based on how good the fight does.. when in the history of heavyweight super fights have you heard of one fight getting a flat fee? I got on wilder as for saying he don't care about the money.. then turning down the lowball offer.. forget the crap eddie an the sausage gang is spilling out there lip flappers.. if eddie thinks 12.5 is 33 percent.. offer wilder 33 percent.. easy fix.. but eddie an a.j don't want no smoke. Its too east to see..

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
            From your stupid analysis, that mean team wilder is not ready to prove the world that they are the best.
            They are just after the money instead of the fight.
            Many like you claim they don't care about the politics of making a fight but they very interested in how much wilder collects.
            Thats double standard and its childish.
            Only because it impacts on whether the fight will be made or not.
            I couldnt give a **** if either of them make the millions they make aslong as they can work out a percentage for both.
            All we want to see though is the best flights happening.

Comment

The only coward I see is Wilder refusing his biggest payday by far. He should jump at the chance to fight for more money than he'll ever make. You know he doesn't sell tickets so this is a god send.

Oh, and where is that counter offer??? Haha. Wilder and his team are all talk. Just like they have always been. The proof is in the pudding. 41 fights, 39 of them complete bums. Shocking resume of worthless ****.
              Man i dont think either these guys are scared to fight each other its just trying to find the right amount for each ego.
              Im sure they do exactly what their promoters advise them to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by sotgoda View Post
                I agree. His chin is not bad, but average or just above average. This is also why he is ducking Wilder imo. Gotta credit AJ though - he has done a good job of protecting his chin by being the more offensive fighter - dishing out the punishment instead of taking it.
                Wladmir k. Was the king of protecting his glass jaw! He did it for 9 years..

Comment

The only coward I see is Wilder refusing his biggest payday by far. He should jump at the chance to fight for more money than he'll ever make. You know he doesn't sell tickets so this is a god send.

Oh, and where is that counter offer??? Haha. Wilder and his team are all talk. Just like they have always been. The proof is in the pudding. 41 fights, 39 of them complete bums. Shocking resume of worthless ****.
                  39 Bums? Its hard to distinguish between bums an the 1 you approve of considering he knocked them all out equally.. not to mention he started boxing late an was learning on the job. So of course there's tons of low level fighters.. on the job training.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
                    39 Bums? Its hard to distinguish between bums an the 1 you approve of considering he knocked them all out equally.. not to mention he started boxing late an was learning on the job. So of course there's tons of low level fighters.. on the job training.
                    1 .Wilder boxed THREE years as an amatuer before turning pro .

2 . Joshua boxed FOUR years as an amatuer before turning pro .

3 .They were ONE year in age apart .18 /19

4. Joshua only had 8 more amateur fights than Wilder .

5. Its not hard at all seeing who the bums were bc all opposition is listed on Wilders resume if someone wishes to check their career rankings . .

6. Only a mindless goof keeps making excuses for Wilders resume .
                    Last edited by juggernaut666; 04-25-2018, 05:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
                      Wladmir k. Was the king of protecting his glass jaw! He did it for 9 years..
                      True that. Wlad had better skills than AJ though, although the latter has a better upper cut. AJ is already molding his career like Wlad. I just don't think he want no smoke with Wilder.

Comment

Working...
                      X