Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Pacquiao, Matthysse - Face To Face at Petronas Towers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** i can't wait for this fight WAR MATTHYSSE!

Comment

Those towers are scary, i wouldnt want to sleep in the upper level on those, how many stories is that scary as ****

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
        Got the makings to be a instant classic!
        Definitely.. all the right ingredients.

Comment

Yup, this fight should be a classic! Two aging veterans on a more even level playing field than what it would have been a few years ago. Should be solid. Does anyone know if this is going to be on ESPN? Or are they going to show it on ESPN+?

Comment

Now this is a fight. Gladiators in the ring. That's all we need.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              Those towers are scary, i wouldnt want to sleep in the upper level on those, how many stories is that scary as ****

The Petronas Towers have 88 stories in each tower, the total height from top to bottom for each tower is 1,483 feet.

In comparison One World Trade Center in New York has 104 stories and from top to bottom the tower is 1,776 feet.

The Petronas Towers are world famous though. They were featured most famously in the movie Entrapment with Catherine Zeta-Jones. They also appeared in the TV series 24 and in the Independence Day Resurgence movie from 2016.

Those are two nice building structures, the Petronas Towers.

I'd like to visit Malaysia one day and take pictures there, that would be dope!

Comment

am i the only one not hyped about this fight? i love pacman but its time to turn it in and enjoy life with his family.

however this match up could be fire!!

Comment

Is Pacman carrying a black eye?

Comment

If Lucas fights in the same manner as he did the last time out, even an old and jaded Pac will take him by decision , maybe a late round stoppage... Manny definitely has the deck stacked in his favor as far as location... curious who the blind judges will be for this one..

Comment

Fuego in Kuala Lumpur amigos. Clenbuterol not needed. 😁💘👏

Comment

Working...
                      X