• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    lmao!!!! i missed that part.
    I did too lol... awesome stuff

Comment

Very low IQ and Ugly as Fock

Comment

noone make a fuss but when Connor says 'dance for me boy', everyone loses their ****

Comment

But, but....black people can't be racist.

Only the evil white devils are capable of racial bias and prejudice.

Black folk are so easily triggered these days it really does make you think...

Comment

He's just trolling.

Comment

Broner has had something against Mexicans since the beginning and the fact that he’s been beat by alotta them makes it even harder for him to get over his Mexican hate.

I imagine he must have gotten his ass whooped by them in school aswell.

Broner is just a racist ugly ass monkey looking muthafxuker

Comment

I find it impossible to like Broner and impossible not to like Vargas. Why would Mexicans like Broner when he disrespects them just as he disrespects just about everybody.

Comment

Broner's racist comments go back to just before the Perez fight when he mentioned Burritos, etc. And Perez responded and said that he likes Pasta the most. Then Broner called Mexicans limited. That was back at 130 pounds. Back when Broner did the throat grab on Perez just to imitate when Floyd did the throat grab month or two earlier against Ortiz. Broner was one fighter I truly hated from back then when he made the racist comments. I still remember when Broner said "Perez aint got nothing on me, cause at the end of the day, he's still a Mexican". That was long before his Showtime outburst on live TV.
                  Last edited by richardt; 04-23-2018, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Imagine if a white or mexican fighter made a fried chicken and watermelon joke towards a black fighter post fight?? They would be suspended maybe even banned from boxing and it would be on every news outlet in america. What a joke. i hope some mexicans **** broner up

Comment

This is the same guy who thinks boxing for twelve rounds is gay.

Comment

Working...
                      X