No announcement yet.

How Do Mexicans Feel About Broner ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Do Mexicans Feel About Broner ?

“Let’s go to my town,” Broner said. “I want to fight him where I’m from. There's hella Mexicans in here booing me and s—. They want some rice and chicken

It seems Broner cant stop bringing up Mexicans and insulting them.

He did it again post fight vs Vargas.

The crowd was largely pro Broner but he claimed there was too many Mexicans there.

Some ppl on Facebook say it's not that serious while others were genuinely offended.

Personally I can't tell a group of ppl how to feel or react because if you're not in that group you can't relate.

So to the Mexicans on NSB. How do you guys see Broner. A racist clown you wanna bust upside the head or a court jester with harmless insults?

That mofo might be seriously brain damaged or bipolar cuz two seconds later he was hugging Vargas acting friendly. Give him a brain scan asap I don't think that guy should be fighting much longer.

“It look like I beat him with what they beat Martin Luther King with man," Broner said.

He got MLK mixed up with Rodney King smh.

Dumbass Broner didnt even realise that Maidana was argentinian...i think he damn sure knew after the fight lol

Comment

I'd probably hate Mexicans too if they threw s**t at me after I just got taught Spanish by Marcos Maidana. Poor Broner is scarred for life. And he probably thinks Maidana is Mexican.

Comment

Good piρata material

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
          He got MLK mixed up with Rodney King smh.
          lmao!!!! i missed that part.

Comment

Thank you, Ponce De Leon. It seems like this street thug is always angry. Time to put his ass back in chains. Ya dig?

Comment

Broner is known to be an ignorant clown that cant control his emotions so he gets a pass!!!

Comment

He should be hung.

Comment

How does Broner feel about Mexicans?

Five Mexicans have beat his axx, Fernando Quintero, Ponce De Leon, Adrian Granados, Mikey Garcia and Jesse Vargas.

*and Maidana had a Mexican corner when he beat him.
                  Last edited by El Gitano; 04-23-2018, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Broner is just ignorant and racially/ethnically insesitive. I don't know him, but he strikes me as the type of person who would be offended if someone did to him, and to the people in his racial/ethnic group, what he does to others.

Comment

Working...
                    X