Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name the Fighter That Beat Your Hero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buster beating Tyson was sad. Like the prophecy of Tyson's self-destruction coming true.

Calslappy beating the shell of what was RJJ was another one.

Comment

I wouldnt call him a hero because i cant stand him these days... but i always respected what Haye did in cruiserweight and admired his abillity.

Seeing him hobble around with a busted achilles and struggling to get back into the ring, AND DOING IT against bellew.. but knowing he was finished with all the crowd cheering for his loss was kinda gutting...

He should have quit and stayed quit after Wlad.

Comment

I have no hero! My hero is myself only!

Comment

Not available. Charlie z undefeated y'all!

Comment

Floyd beat my boy toy, Conor.

I was hoping... no, PRAYING, for Conor to pull off the impossible. He didn't do it. I hate Floyd.

However, there was one takeaway from that fight - That Conor would murk Mayweather if he had a decade of training and experience in boxing instead of MMA. He won several rounds, nearly went the distance, and even caught Floyd with an uppercut as early as the first round that had Floyd #SHOOK and afraid to engage with him the rest of the fight until Conor got too exhausted to do anything.

Comment

I wasn't alive for this but i imagine watching Sugar Ray Robinson get beat down by Joey Maxim was heart-breaking.

Comment

Cotto vs Martinez stung.

Donaire vs Montiel was a really hard one for me. I knew it was gonna be hard but the way he got destroyed toyed with my emotions.

Those aren't my heroes though

I felt really gutted with a guy I had huge hopes for based on gym stories, sparring footage and overall urban legend status.

Valero vs Himself/Life

Comment

I was a Big Margarito fan back in the day. To see Mosley beat him down viciously was tough . But I still had some belief that he beat Cotto Fair and Square after the fiasco with the " Handwraps " .
                  Years later I got a Reality Check when an " insider " told me he most likely cheated that fight too .

Comment

Margarito vs Cotto 1 hurt my heart

Bernard Hopkins vs Kelly Pavlik did as well

Paul Williams getting laid the hell out against Maravilla did too (was a big fan of both, but seeing Paul get put to sleep shocked the hell out of me)

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
                      Margarito vs Cotto 1 hurt my heart

Bernard Hopkins vs Kelly Pavlik did as well

Paul Williams getting laid the hell out against Maravilla did too (was a big fan of both, but seeing Paul get put to sleep shocked the hell out of me)
                      The Williams KO shocked me, too. I never saw him getting blitzed like that. Maravilla impressed everybody that night. Still, one the prettiest Kos ever too. But from the perspective of a Williams fan, I can see where it would have seriously ruined the evening.

Comment

Working...
                      X