No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jermall Charlo Crushes Hugo Centeno in Easy Two

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
    When's this guy gonna stop fighting bums....
    I feel you. What he should be doing is fighting a guy from a lower weight-class, who wasn't special in that weight class, after the guy has a two year layoff. That's what REAL champions do!

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
      Both Hailand and Centeno are ranked higher than these guys. Centeno Ranked #3 and Hailand #1 at the time of their fights
      I tend to only use The Ring rankings as the alphabet ones tend to include a lot of 'who the eff is that ?' fighters for whatever reason, also excluding holders of other alphabet belts.

eg at 130 the WBA rankings have Rafael Mensah (2) and James Tennyson (4), both ranked higher than Vargas, Farmer and Roman.

Agree with them or not, at least someone tries to provide some justification behind The Ring ratings (even if its dodgy at times) - the alphabet rankings just look random.

Comment

That can has been crushed

Hand picked Centeno was crushed by Maciej Sulecki AKA Jacobs opponent on the 28th.

We know Charlos looks great against chinny one dimensional guys but he'll avoid movers like BJS, Derevyanchenko and Danny Jacobs.

In turn, Saunders will avoid Jacobs and Derevyanchenko because they can both close the gap.

The fact that Charlo wants Golovkin is predictable, he'll never get a fight with Canelo , every named fighter makes him look ordinary and GGG is slowing down.

GGG it is, what a surprise!
        Last edited by factsarenice; 04-22-2018, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
          I feel you. What he should be doing is fighting a guy from a lower weight-class, who wasn't special in that weight class, after the guy has a two year layoff. That's what REAL champions do!
          I was just wondering, do these undercover boxing fans was offered this fight and he Accepted which meant he wanted this fight lol. He dared to be great. But if charlo had lost then they'll be him a bum. Yup........ You correctly sniffed out the Terrible Ggg Alliance 🙏

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
            For 20 million...Absolutely.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
              Hand picked Centeno was crushed by Maciej Sulecki AKA Jacobs opponent on the 28th.

We know Charlos looks great against chinny one dimensional guys but he'll avoid movers like BJS, Derevyanchenko and Danny Jacobs.

In turn, Saunders will avoid Jacobs and Derevyanchenko because they can both close the gap.

The fact that Charlo wants Golovkin is predictable, he'll never get a fight with Canelo , every named fighter makes him look ordinary and GGG is slowing down.

GGG it is, what a surprise!
              You fanboys kill me. Isn't he Ggg mandatory. You scared for ggg now lol. Doesn't he have all the belts. How bout what you say is true then a Killer like Ggg can surely make this Dog a puppy.........Right! Smmfh.

Comment

Originally posted by angkag View Post
                I tend to only use The Ring rankings as the alphabet ones tend to include a lot of 'who the eff is that ?' fighters for whatever reason, also excluding holders of other alphabet belts.

eg at 130 the WBA rankings have Rafael Mensah (2) and James Tennyson (4), both ranked higher than Vargas, Farmer and Roman.

Agree with them or not, at least someone tries to provide some justification behind The Ring ratings (even if its dodgy at times) - the alphabet rankings just look random.
                I agree 100%, but if your goal is to force someone to fight you (GGG) and he has an alphabet belt, your beat bet is to become their mando for that belt. Charlo is hunting for that WBC belt and a shot at GGG.

Comment

So charlo beats the cripple and Centeno but is all good cause they were ranked 1 and 3 at the time wow they must of been great fighters that everyone was ducking till charlo the Lion came along lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy gold View Post
                    So charlo beats the cripple and Centeno but is all good cause they were ranked 1 and 3 at the time wow they must of been great fighters that everyone was ducking till charlo the Lion came along lol
                    Slice and Dice it how you want but why hate Charlo for fighting this dude that wanted this fight and now is Ggg mando. We all should say **** Canelo and make IBf mando in Sept or Wbc. If Charlo ain't that Dog I think he is then surely Ggg will show it. What's the problem?

Comment

Methocal

Originally posted by methodcal View Post
                      Slice and Dice it how you want but why hate Charlo for fighting this dude that wanted this fight and now is Ggg mando. We all should say **** Canelo and make IBf mando in Sept or Wbc. If Charlo ain't that Dog I think he is then surely Ggg will show it. What's the problem?
                      I’m all for it I actually hope ggg or canelo fight charlo I really believe canelo will beat charlo

Comment

Working...
                      X