Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo: Bring on Golovkin - I Want That Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charlo probably beats him at this point, this guy is the real deal.

Comment

not happening. you could have tried to cancel or pay off centeno to fight ggg but you went quiet. youre never getting a shot now, thats the cold hard truth of it.

Comment

In the fall GGG vs. Canelo and Jacobs vs. Charlo.

That will give you the REAL WBC #1 and #2.

Comment

Charlo is gonna be the last guy K2/Abel will wanna fight of the top guys around right now obviously. And smartly too cuz Charlo might be the biggest threat for some of the smallest money.

Top Fights For GGG of the top 160lbers as I see them
          1)Canelo II obviously
          2)BJS for all the belts (assuming they don't strip GGG of the IBF)
          3)Jacobs II
          4)Charlo
          5)Derevyanchencko

Comment

young lions are after GGG now
            either he cash out against canelo or he must face them soon

Comment

I dont think GGG will want to face any of these guys now.
              He seems to me that he just wants that money fight with Canelo.
              If he fights any of these mandos im sure he will get a lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
                I used to be a huge GGG apologist, but they exposed themselves.

Because GGG clowned guys for doing what he’s now doing. The guy clowned Canelo for fighting Kirkland, yet he’s fighting Vanes.

He was all about mandatories and top 5 MW until those mandatories were worth a damn.

He can drag guys from 154: Canelo, Vanes, Rosado, but critizes others for it. Luna and Ishida were basically 154ers too.

He says it’s too much to ask him him to fight a mandatory on short notice, but he can expect Vanes to Jump up a class and fight the #1 P4P fighter in the world on two week notice.

He can’t take a 168 fight but can drag a 147er to 160 and break his face.

GGG gets hated because he deserves it. He asks others to do what he won’t. He has not tried to fight since Sergio, after that, the best in and around 160 ggg didn’t ever try. He makes excuses to not fight the tough 154ers, because they’re at 154. Yet, Vanes, Brooks.

Amir Khan has matched GGG mist riskies fight. Let that sink in.
                Dang, i never look at ggg that way before.. hmmmm.. u make a lot of sense

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                  not happening. you could have tried to cancel or pay off centeno to fight ggg but you went quiet. youre never getting a shot now, thats the cold hard truth of it.
                  GGG is not powerful enough to duck mandatories for 2 years. He will retire or have to fight. Or give up them belts. Pick one.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Charlo is gonna be the last guy K2/Abel will wanna fight of the top guys around right now obviously. And smartly too cuz Charlo might be the biggest threat for some of the smallest money.

Top Fights For GGG of the top 160lbers as I see them
                    1)Canelo II obviously
                    2)BJS for all the belts (assuming they don't strip GGG of the IBF)
                    3)Jacobs II
                    4)Charlo
                    5)Derevyanchencko
                    Everybody's forgetting about eubank.. there's not a strong enough 160 pounder to do to eubank what groves did at 168..

Comment

We all want that fight too Jermall. But trust me Jermall you don’t want that fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X