Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo: Bring on Golovkin - I Want That Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Leonis View Post
    Lions are the ultimate predators. Just like GGG. I bet you are a fun of all these boring ass ******* like floyd rigo ward and hopkins lol
    #LIONSONLY!
    You can exclude rigo from that list after he gave up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
      Nope. GGG done made his mark as THE MAN at MW. The lioness gots them ladies stealing his purse while GGG getting ready break mw defence record. Damn kid its like im raising you or something... Smarten up.. You always wrong
      How the **** can you "break mw defence record" when it STOPPED with a DRAW?!? Smarten up....you just fooled yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
        no draw/no $/no fanbase...facts - exactly why he UNDERCARD and can't headline!!
        But all the 36 opponents were draws/ brought $/with a fan base? NO....FACTS - EXACTLY WHY lil g IS SHOOK!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BreWall View Post
          Golovkin would make Charlo fight even more less often. There's a reason why this guy Charlo is still an undercard fighter. Even a one-legged fighter didn't fear fighting this slow-evolving dude.
          And what happened to that one-legged fighter? lil g must be smart cuz he KNOWS Jermall would spank him.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            You got some bad choices....after all this is done I'm a call you one luck chuck....lol
            Lol. Man i gots the right stuff you gots that casual picks curse. Mark my words charlo get handled. No need to say anymore. After the fight ill see what you gotta say. Just like last time you talked a bunch of dumb **** haha

Comment

How the **** can you "break mw defence record" when it STOPPED with a DRAW?!? Smarten up....you just fooled yourself.
              Haha wrong again....it was a defence. Try reading.

Comment

• Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
                Wishful thinking....doubt GGG is going to go from likely fighting Canelo in the biggest fight of the year to fighting a undercard fighting no draw/fanbase/no $ Charlo
                For real. Charlo needs to beat somebody with a pulse. Not that Pee-Wee Herman ass nígga he beat up last week and the guy with the borked knee the time before.

Comment

But all the 36 opponents were draws/ brought $/with a fan base? NO....FACTS - EXACTLY WHY lil g IS SHOOK!!
                  NOBODY in boxing media asks GGG or Canelo about Charlo Sisters bc nobody cares about them except u and their other 2 fans!! They r and will b Career UNDERCARD fighter!! Keep begging for that bone frm GGG or Canelo!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                    I've never, ever, ever been on cuckg bandwagon.

Nonetheless I still dont see Charlo as MW boogeyman. Let him fight an actual top tier guy and we'll see where he's at...Danny, Ca$h, cuckg, BJS, etc.
                    Well those are the fights he trying to get. lil g should be 1st since he is the weakest link.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
                      Haha wrong again....it was a defence. Try reading.
                      A defence that didn't win!

Comment

Working...
                      X