No announcement yet.

Is Broner insecure about his sexuality?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Why do you want to know if Broner is gay? Are you About Balls or About Booty?
    So that's what you got reading that, if i want balls.....

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      cam is prolly my fave of all time....in a different way...i mean kane back in 88 was prob the goat.....whole different era...but from 98 on cam probably my favorite...dude is pure entertainment...changed up his flow...made his own flow......guy got probably 15 mixtapes thats better than most dudes studio albums.....put cats on....still gettin money in rap......the program prob one of the best tapes of last year....dude still relevant and making dope ****
      not gonna lie, I still bump SDE

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        not gonna lie, I still bump SDE
        nothin wrong with that...prob the only guy i still check for...im too old for most of this current garbage...and too old to check around and listen to all the newer dudes who still keep it real...i mean theres still a few guys like don q and dave east roc marc and whatnot that still putting out real stuff...i still look for kiss and few others....

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
          So that's what you got reading that, if i want balls.....
          Yes. Broner has kids from a number of women, indicating he isn’t gay. So the question seemed stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Yes. Broner has kids from a number of women, indicating he isn’t gay. So the question seemed stupid.
            So did Elton John, anyways i wasn't obviously thinking he's gay but this dude seems insecure why say no h0m0 to statements that don't sound gay. This the same guy who humped Chino.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
              nothin wrong with that...prob the only guy i still check for...im too old for most of this current garbage...and too old to check around and listen to all the newer dudes who still keep it real...i mean theres still a few guys like don q and dave east roc marc and whatnot that still putting out real stuff...i still look for kiss and few others....
              I can't say that there are many I still look for TBH. I'm amped for the new Cypress Hill record, but other than that...Don't know if Ive been excited for a record since that three weeks that The Fugees got back together.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                "no ****" has never really been something that i even really notice unless it's a stretch "yo man, I need to get some new shoe laces, no ****"

It was Broner shouting "thats gay, dont say that, thats gay" four times when the commentator said "you guys went at it" that was ****ing cringe worthy.

And I thought Dame and Biggs were Harlem cats. That's how the whole Roc thing got split up was because they signed Cam who they grew up with
                Yea like I said I'm not sure 100%, but I believe its a NYC thing. I'm upstate NY. All those NYC fractions mean nothing to me.

And if anyones heard Dame speak he's all over that no h#m# sh^t. Its the weirdest f#cking thing...BUT its a legit thing. Broner ain't make this sh^t up.

Comment

Maybe Vargas shots rattled his brain more than it appeared. That would help explain his nonsensical ranting.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                    It's pretty well known that he was shagging mayweather. Hence the crying videos about Floyd not texting him etc, broner was just his side piece whereas Floyd was broners first experience with a ****sexual man, and he liked it.
                    Well known with who? Link? Or is this just another case of a racist scumbag (you) making up shyte to support his racist agenda again?

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                      Well known with who? Link? Or is this just another case of a racist scumbag (you) making up shyte to support his racist agenda again?
                      its well known on the scene, trust me

Comment

Working...
                      X