Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Broner insecure about his sexuality?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

people who say "pause" "no ****" are constantly thinking of gay shlt. 24/7.

They hope you spend time trying to figure out why their statement can be considered gay.

Like the gay version of the riddler from Batman.

******s

Comment

He likes to entertain and make people laugh, when he says this it's strictly for comedic purposes.

Comment

Must be his ‘stache...

Comment

That's a whole legit way of talking. In Brooklyn I believe, but anyone in the know more than me feel free to correct me.

Go watch some Damon Dash interview. That mfer may or may not be approaching a billion dollar net worth and he drops in "no ****" sh^t in random discussions like it's the norm. Weird sh°t but it's a legit thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            That's a whole legit way of talking. In Brooklyn I believe, but anyone in the know more than me feel free to correct me.

Go watch some Damon Dash interview. That mfer may or may not be approaching a billion dollar net worth and he drops in "no ****" sh^t in random discussions like it's the norm. Weird sh°t but it's a legit thing.
            "no ****" has never really been something that i even really notice unless it's a stretch "yo man, I need to get some new shoe laces, no ****"

It was Broner shouting "thats gay, dont say that, thats gay" four times when the commentator said "you guys went at it" that was ****ing cringe worthy.

And I thought Dame and Biggs were Harlem cats. That's how the whole Roc thing got split up was because they signed Cam who they grew up with

Comment

Gay ass **** if you ask me!

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
                Why does this clown always say that's gay or no h0m0 every time he says something?

“we didn’t go at it for 12 rounds-that’s gay”

How is that even remotely "h0m0"?

Seems he has that on his mind 24/7 he might be in the closet himself.
                Why do you want to know if Broner is gay? Are you About Balls or About Booty?

Comment

It's pretty well known that he was shagging mayweather. Hence the crying videos about Floyd not texting him etc, broner was just his side piece whereas Floyd was broners first experience with a ****sexual man, and he liked it.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                    He's a damn fool. Hopefully that other joker, the tri-sexual 69 rapper dude has his real thugs spray Broner's car as he's leaving tonight. Turn that mother****er into swiss cheese
                    that dude aint got no real thugs

that dude was in private school and a lil **** that would get smacked in the streets without a bunch of hangers on behind him....believe me any real thug thats around him is only in it for protection money and to be seen in videos....those some cats will end up robbing that dude for money and jewels when the right time arises

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                      "no ****" has never really been something that i even really notice unless it's a stretch "yo man, I need to get some new shoe laces, no ****"

It was Broner shouting "thats gay, dont say that, thats gay" four times when the commentator said "you guys went at it" that was ****ing cringe worthy.

And I thought Dame and Biggs were Harlem cats. That's how the whole Roc thing got split up was because they signed Cam who they grew up with
                      cam is prolly my fave of all time....in a different way...i mean kane back in 88 was prob the goat.....whole different era...but from 98 on cam probably my favorite...dude is pure entertainment...changed up his flow...made his own flow......guy got probably 15 mixtapes thats better than most dudes studio albums.....put cats on....still gettin money in rap......the program prob one of the best tapes of last year....dude still relevant and making dope ****

Comment

Working...
                      X