Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner, Jessie Vargas Battle To a Majority Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thought Vargas won, I had Broner in my parlay but he looked horrible in the last 2 rds, cost him the fight.

Comment

• Another loss for the thug, another save by the judges.

Comment

• I had it a draw. Both kind of played it safe. I had a feeling Vargas was shooting his load too early no **** but he never throws that many punches that early in fights lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
          They'll have it a draw and there will be a rematch, none of these guys are A level so they can best make money fighting each others and creating these rivalries.
          Agreed, Vargas won it by a round, but they gave it to Broner. Much of the fight was good though. Not good enough for a rematch, but as you said, we will see one anyway

Comment

• 7-5 Vargas

I had Vargas sweeping the first 6 rounds then taking the 12th.

But AB looked sharper than ever. Cunningham brought the dog out of him.

But Vargas won.

Rematch? no catchweight doe. Full fledged 147.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
              117-111 Vargas for me. I saw 7 CLEAR rounds for Vargas with a couple close. No way in hell Broner won 6 or more rounds in this one
              Apparently he did. I was rooting for Jesse to end that clown. I had it 7-5 Vargas but I see nothing wrong with a draw. I don't like Broner either but you all are letting your dislike for the dude cloud your judgement. It was a close fight

Comment

• Them REAL NYC gangstas need to turn up tonight and show Broner what that life is all about. Wake up tomorrow to find out the police found AB under the Giants stadium right next to Hoffa

Comment

• It can go either way, Adrien Bully is back in talking ****!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    If he would just start to fight in round 1 instead of 3 he’d be ok.
                    LOL, but yea pretty much. I don't get why this dude isn't THAT good & yet takes off a third of the fight.

Bhop & Floyd can do that, & even they don't go THAT far with dropping rounds. Broner can't do that doe is the bottom line.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                      Vargas won clear as fucking day.
                      I watched it here with my girl and I told her I had it a draw before they announced the scorecards.
                      I also told her I wouldn't be mad with a one point win either way.
                      I was taking Vargas so I have no issue with the draw.
                      If you think Vargas won then i have no issue with that.
                      You gotta admit it was a great close fight though...

Comment

Working...
                      X