Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo Demolishes Hugo Centeno in Two For Interim Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
    Now Charlo has beaten this guy as well as the guy with one leg and with hes best win over Trout, hes a definite hall of famer. Few fighters have achieved like this at Middleweight.
    If he is a hype job like you are implying why not push for lil g to fight him and end the hype?? I mean I know pussie g is a hype job and I know Charlo would knock his fuucking head off.

You see the difference. Pussie g is fighting a 154 pounder who has been off for 2 years. When MANY other BETTER challengers was willing to take that slot.

But fuuck all that. If you think Charlo is a hype job let's push for the fight and end all the hype then right?

Naw pussie you know what's up. You rather deflect then see your boy take that fight like a true male groupie

Comment

• Originally posted by landotter View Post
      Ahhhhh yes... revisionist history even before it happens. You do "kinda" remember who Golovkin was supposed to fight, right? That he has fought 2 top ranked boxers in a row, and that he was rematching with one of the top P4P guys before his opponent pulled out? Yeah, but Golovkin was supposed to line up a top MW contender with no budget (HBO was not coming off of PPV cash for a regular broadcast), or he was supposed to waste his entire training camp.

Look, Charlo is a great talent, but Trip G is the man until someone proves otherwise. Sergy Derevynchenko is the mando due, not Charlo as the organizations take turns rotating priority when a fighter holds more than one belt. After he satisfies the IBF mando, he will have at least a years time before Charlo even becomes ordered if the WBA is next in line which I have zero idea if they are. Both the huge Canelo Alvarez rematch and the unification with Saunders are bigger fights. Simple math: Charlo/Trip G is a ways away unless Charlo does something to force it quicker. Why not chase after Saunders, see if he can get it? If he has a strap, Golovkin will sign much quicker to fight him. Want to criticize Golovkin go ahead. He doesn't much care. But if you look at the calendar and the fights available at 160 for the man with the straps, Charlo is not getting that payday anytime soon.
      Landotter- GTFOH with that tired BS. Soon as GGG started ducking folks “he is no longer the man.” He needs to give up those straps if he is not fighting the best. There will be no champions holding that rawhide and metal hostage. This is not a debate or election bro it is a f’ing sport. If you know you are too damn old, too damn fiscally responsible or just too damn not the best anymore drop them belts already and let the best and willing fighters take over. Clearly team GGG doesn’t give a damn about legacy because he has none. Forget all the speculation this is a sport, let’s see the F’ing fights. Who you preaching too bro he ducked Derevyenchenko also!! Check my previous posts, I was going in on GGG for that. I am not here on a Charlo only cause. I am here because GGG and his team are stinking up boxing when it smelling lavender fresh at Showtime. Derevynchenko should be the current fight not a 154lb fighter on Vanes with two losses? I hope Vanes finds another gear and knocks two GG’s out of him. He is and has only looked good fighting bodies. He can’t convincingly beat one elite fighter. The guy should not be on one persons Pound 4 Pound list. How are you going to be P4P and it is too much “risk,” to clean out your own F’ing division. Soon as comp comes along he supposedly gets old instantly? 154 to 168 was a cruel joke played on the public by Abel’s bum arse. Guy is not even dominate at 160 and the dude has always been at 160!! Some of these fan boys arguing about who won more amateur bouts WHO THE FUC CARES? Let’s see the best fight the best and if that is too much excitement for you GGG sweethearts then get the F out the game. Clearly the boxing game is too rough for you petunias. You guys should be pushing the guy you believe in to the best fights. I never get to a place where I don’t want to see my favorite fighters fight the best. What is the point in that? This is ridiculous. The best fights should and need to happen. And every GGG fan worries about GGG’s money for him, well what about fighters like Derevyanchenko who are nearly as old and missing fair compensation because GGG can’t fight the people who actually earned it. This is not about whether GGG would win its about why his team and fans are trying to stop him from fighting the best competition? Explain that brother, nothing else is worth talking about.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
        Nah if GGG beats CHarlo next. Yall will say he was a junior middle and never beat a good MW. GGG beat another smaller man blah blah blah...

We need to see Charlo versus somebody relevant instead of being fed bums by Haymon.
        If lil g beat Charlo next and clearly that would be the best win on his resume. Get off his dyck damn. The Charlo win is more impressive than: Wade, Rubio, Macklin, Brook, all the other bums he fought.

Stop trying to protect pussie g. You are a fuucking male groupie. You sound like a straight bytch.

"We need to see him proven before fighting my hero." WHEN none of the other fighters pussie g faced your f@ggot ass didn't say they have to be proven you was A okay with it.

Instead of trying to have the two most best names who are not suspended fight at 160 you are trying to deflect. Get your f@ggot ass outta here

Comment

• charlo geeggee will end by KO, who wins?

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            Here I thought you were a serious poster.
            This dude is a fraud pussie. What supporter of boxing wouldn't want to top guys go for the crown?

He says Charlo is begging for a pay day? But when lil g wanted to fight Canelo it was Canelo was ducking?

You can't make this shyt up. Dude is a f@ggot period

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
              Why are you blaming Hearn for Jacobs' inability to knock Arias out?
              I’m blaming him for promoting and putting the garbage fight together. He still putting garbage on HBO. Who is Jacobs fighting next?

Comment

• And on top of that i dont see any boxer on his resume that would impress me other than an old trout...yea hes got speed and power...isnt he supposed to being under the age of 30?...way too many games being played across the board in boxing these days...wish we could go back in time when guys were true fighters and not cherry connoisseurs

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
                  If he is a hype job like you are implying why not push for lil g to fight him and end the hype?? I mean I know pussie g is a hype job and I know Charlo would knock his fuucking head off.

You see the difference. Pussie g is fighting a 154 pounder who has been off for 2 years. When MANY other BETTER challengers was willing to take that slot.

But fuuck all that. If you think Charlo is a hype job let's push for the fight and end all the hype then right?

Naw pussie you know what's up. You rather deflect then see your boy take that fight like a true male groupie
                  Calm down you fat little mug. Id love to see Charlo fight Golovkin, because Charlo hasnt fought anyone yet so we need to see how he handles getting hit. Charlo didnt even knock Trouts head off, he took four to beat a man on one leg. Hes unproven. So called pussie G was getting ready for a fight with the so called superstar of the sport , whos the real pussie coz he needs to cheat to get in the ring with him. The Vanes fight is ****e, never said it wasnt. But Charlos done nothing, youve fell in love to early. Knocks out Julian "Amir Khan chin" Williams and now hes Mike Tyson. Sort your life out.

Comment

• The thing I find comical is all these poeple saying Charlo should fight Jacobs. While I would love to see that fight I don't see Danny Jacobs clamoring for that fight himself. He knows Charlo is way too dangerous a fight for him.
                    He does not want to lose his place in line so you won't being seeing that fight until one of them has a belt. Facts!

Comment

• Im not a fanboy. I'd love to see any combination of these fights right now! GGG,Nelo,BJS,Charlo,Sergiy.D,
                      Jacobs,Murata,Andrade. Not one of those eight fighters should be fighting anyone not on that list.
                      I wish others felt the same way instead of making excuses for why their favorite shouldn't fight the others. Thats just wishful thinking on my part.

Comment

Working...
                      X