Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo Demolishes Hugo Centeno in Two For Interim Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    there will be a million delicious reasons why GGG cannot fight Charlo

a million reasons why that fight simply cannot happen..... nooooo

and I want to hear every single one of them

because, not one of those million reasons will apply to.... Vanes lol
    why doesn't charlo fight jacbos while he's waiting for his wbc shot? ggg did. guess he doesn't want to risk it. charlos a good fighter but this isnt doing him any good cause at least ggg was willing to take risks while waiting for that big fight. charlo has not shown he is willing to do that yet. hopefully he will but it seems you don't care either way.

Comment

• Charlo should fight GGG 😉

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
        what top fighters has julian williams beat? pretty hilarious when you bring that guy up as some great win. proksa destroyed sylvester who was a top 5 fighter but julian williams sort of beat ishe smith so yea....oh and that other guy he just beat. oh wait 160 was a sh-it division and 154 is amazing so thats why its so much better. the unranked guys williams beat were actually better than the ranked guys in the 160 pound division. the good thing is we took subjectivity out of it... dont worry i got you no need to reply!
        He beat Alcine lol and Alcone beat Lemuix who is the 3rd best fighter GGG beat.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
          why doesn't charlo fight jacbos while he's waiting for his wbc shot? ggg did. guess he doesn't want to risk it. charlos a good fighter but this isnt doing him any good cause at least ggg was willing to take risks while waiting for that big fight. charlo has not shown he is willing to do that yet. hopefully he will but it seems you don't care either way.
          Why is GGG pulling a 154lb guy out of his 2 year retirement???

2 REAL boxers said they would fight him but he said it wasnt worth the money...

Comment

• You see this is what great fighters do. They try to fight the best. At 27 years old. Most do not wait until they are 35. Heck, Canelo did at 22 or so.

Charlo is the best at 160. There is no doubt. Canelo, g, and Jacobs are all good, they are all on the same level as each other, but a notch below Charlo. g fought Canelo and Jacobs, and some thought he won, and some thought he lost, and some thought it a draw against both. g would get ko'd but Jacobs and Canelo could probably last all 12. And who ever thought Centeno would be LEVELS above g's next opponent? Sad time for boxing.

#DeportTheJoke

Comment

• Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
              Eddie Hearn pay attention this how u put on a show at Barclays. They don’t want to bs fights like Arias-Jacobs.
              Why are you blaming Hearn for Jacobs' inability to knock Arias out?

Comment

• Personally I would rather see Charlo fight GG G before Fraudverez, the drug user...

Comment

• Charlo should go to California on May 5 for the Lil g-Vanes mismatch and get up in GGG’s face and act a fool to really embarrass Lil g. That’s the only chance he has of fighting him in the near term because lil g’s management is in risk management mode. With the lil g we saw against Jacobs and Canelo juice, I think Charlo has a good chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Yea idk why they don't hype the Charlo's more. I'd be having the Charlo's KO's highlighted in every upcoming Showtime fight ad.

Twin bros. check.
                    ***y division with the biggest name in the game. check.
                    KOing mfers out of their shoes. check.
                    Solid talkers. check.
                    Look like mfers you'd wanna see fight. check.

I mean these ARE the guys Showtime should be looking for to hype more instead of Broner's bs. Respect to Broner's hustle, but Broner is a celebrity not a boxer to me at this point. Charlo's are mfing killas.
                    Broner does just enough for me to want to see him again, but he's not a headliner! Last night's views may be good, but that's because of Tank and Charlo too! Jessie Vargas is not ready for top level fighters @ 147 either! Vargas is not a headliner either! He should target Devon Alexander or Granados, or maybe Mikey Garcia if he can still make 140.

TGB is not big enough to do right by the Charlo Bros. They need Richard Schaefer or Mayweather ASAP! You're right about Showtime too! They need to step up too! Mikey, Errol, and the Charlo Bros. should be superstars!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                      You guys need to stop it, that Centeno guy is horrible. He doesn't even look like he has a chin.

The way he got koed was beyond pathetic.

I don't know why this idiot tried to brawl with Jermall at some point, he obviously ended koed.

Cherlo needs to fight somebody relevant, I don't see why he should get the top spot contender for the 160 crown.

He should fight a top guy like Andrade or Jacobs instead of being bums fed.
                      So you don't want Charlo to fight lil g right away? But Wade got his shot? Brook got his shot? A list of other bums got their shot no problem.

And last but not Vanes wasn't even thinking about fighting and NOBODY I mean NOBODY let me say that again- NOBODY was checking for Vanes and a championship fight. Yet pussie g and team by-passed ALL the other top contenders who was happy to step up for Canelo and was shot down.

You sound like you don't want to see the Charlo vs lil g fight next cause you know what will happen. I hate male groupies

Comment

Working...
                      X