Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Frampton Outboxes Nonito Donaire For WBO Interim-Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Narvaez might just be the most boring fighter I've ever has the misfortune of watching. How on earth the bum stayed undefeated for over a decade and won world titles is beyond me.

Like a terrible version of Abraham with an even more pathetic workrate. Truly terrible.

Comment

OMG there was just a huge brawl in the ring at the Tom Schwarz fight with about 30 people in the ring!!!

Comment

3-1 Wallin. He needs to stay on the front foot, he looks like a deer in the headlights when hes on the ropes and Granat is coming forward, needs to be careful granat carries serious power...

Comment

Plods forward with a high guard, reacts to everything resetting his feet everytime, plods forward some more, resets again over and over.

Willie Pep may of won a round without throwing a punch, I'm convinced this guy has 40 odd wins without throwing one.

Comment

big z is it just me or does Wallin look gassed already?! 4-1 wallin

Comment

Lol Fish Eyes now copying Sky and playing Sweet Caroline before the main event

Comment

HW is truly the land of giants now. Good luck if youre not 6'4 plus.

Comment

*** me it'll be way past bedtime for Frampton by the time he fights.
                  He's got school on Monday needs his kip.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    big z is it just me or does Wallin look gassed already?! 4-1 wallin
                    Yes, I have it 3-2 Wallin but this is not looking good for him. He needs to channel the power of his ancestors!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                      Lol Fish Eyes now copying Sky and playing Sweet Caroline before the main event
                      Is Fish Eyes on decks?

Man has smashed it tonight.

Comment

Working...
                      X