Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Will Gervonta Davis Be The Next Mayweather or Broner?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neither. Broner for all the shyt we give him did win titles in 4 weight classes. Now most were paper belts and cherry pocked opponents virtually none were against top guys lol but Davis ain't even reaching those heights. He's too small he doesn't have the frame to move up he's really only about 5'3 has terrible work ethics and has problems making weight at 130 gave up a belt alteady. He's not Floyd or broner he'll end with a worst career then both.

Comment

He gets hit more and has faced worst level of opponents then broner faced at the same age and stage of their careers. And is shorter without the charisma broner had. Forget Floyd that's a joke he is not going to do more then broner in boxing. He can barely talk in front of cameras without looking like he will pass out from anxiety.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
        Let's see him in real 50/50 or 60/40 first. Saturday will tell us a whole lot more.
        Lol, no it won't. He is putting Cuellar in a bodybag.

Comment

If he face Loma than like Broner, if not than like Floyd

Comment

Broner is 28 a millionaire and a 4 div champion, only in America, is that bad for a guy from the hood. But if you can manage to go 11-1 youre the goat.

Comment

regardless of tonight's result he won't be the next nothing. he is just too small. he won't beat anyone of note at LW

Comment

The question for me isn't how good he is. He's pretty good. The question is, how long can he stay in the game. With his already slurred speech, I would say not long. He might retire in a few years for medical reasons. I hope not.

War Gervonta!

Fuck all the haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
                  A little bit of both.
                  Mayweather= ducking (lomachenko)
                  Broner = undisciplined thug
                  Ducking lomachenco? You mean Davis ducking him?

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
                    Broner is 28 a millionaire and a 4 div champion, only in America, is that bad for a guy from the hood. But if you can manage to go 11-1 youre the goat.
                    Broners pretty broke, or soon will be man, just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by angkag View Post
                      Not sure Saturday will tell us much more. Cuellar hasn't fought for 18 months and not expecting too much different, ie Davis looking great and getting another easy win.

Meantime he needs to stay away from Loma as Loma would school him.

Berchelt/Davis would be tasty if they could make it happen, THEN we get to see how good he really is.
                      Cuellar is/was quite good and ****s. I say quite good because obviously he's not great. But as you correctly point out 18 months is a long time.
                      I can see Tank giving Loma his 3rd ''no mas''. Probably quit after 8 - 10 rounds max.

Comment

Working...
                      X