Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: We Won't Let You Play With Our Balls To Overpay Wilder!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tokon View Post
    So, if hearns is so sure of his numbers, why not offer wilder a choice: 12.5million OR 25%?

If wilder and his team take neither, or don't come back with a feasible counter offer, then it's reasonable to say it's them that doesn't really want the fight.

I actually think hearns gives their game away by saying that Joshua "can continue doing so, in risk free fights". . . .
    Could do .. but they would have to respond to his offer .. which they haven't .. go find an interview where Finkel says we have responded best I've seen is we will respond a week ago. Wilder doesn't want the fight :-( come one Wilder man up.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      Dude, you usually on point but with this one I can't help you.

How can you pay EVERYONE ELSE BUT NOT D.Wilder? Listen to how that sounds....1. pay him, 2. pay him, 3. pay him, 4. pay him, 5. pay him, WAIT! Don't pay him (D.Wilder)! Must be cuz they have a FEAR of losing.
      He’s still getting overpaid. He’s earning 10 million more than he usually does. Also with the amount of **** he’s talked and disrespect he’s shown it’s no surprise they’re not eager to overpay him.

Comment

• Originally posted by tokon View Post
        So, if hearns is so sure of his numbers, why not offer wilder a choice: 12.5million OR 25%?

If wilder and his team take neither, or don't come back with a feasible counter offer, then it's reasonable to say it's them that doesn't really want the fight.

I actually think hearns gives their game away by saying that Joshua "can continue doing so, in risk free fights". . . .
        Hearn is NOT giving anything anyway, he is speaking the truth. Joshua can take less risky fights for almost the same pay he would make against Wilder. Those are facts, so why would he risk taking a Wilder fight for just a little over his usual payday when he can fight less dangerous fight for almost the same pay? Those are words that most promoters wouldn’t say to the public.

The onus is on Team Wilder to corner Team Joshua and get this fight over the line, they haven’t really done well with Wilder over his career, taking the short money here (A guarantee offer) which represents his biggest payday and a shot at all the belts makes more sense to Wilder.

The only issue here should be the rematch negotiation or options on Wilder, that’s where his team should put their foot down. Not on the money on offer

Comment

• It's not about what they think Wilder is worth. The fans needs to shut up thinking they are AJs and Wilders financial advisers. As a student of boxing just thrive the fight happens. Everyone wants to see it.

Now Eddie is on crack if he is saying Parkers split was not 30-32% percent. Does Eddie suffer from dementia? That was the deal that was made to the public to hear. Now he is saying Wilder is getting double than Parker? Lol. So now even though their purses were also out for the public eye ..so now Parker only got 6 mill? Good gosh Eddie is freakin dumb to say pure demented lies.

So ok if this 12 mill is also around what Parkers team got (percentage wise) then Eddie if you are very confident put on the contract your evaluation of what the fight will make and just give him 32%. End of story. Per to this article.

AJ is not the World unified champion..because he doesn't have them all and IBO is trash. Respectively a belt Tommy Morrison had during the time the WBO still did not matter. When he also had that belt for a short period as well. So he has 3 belts to win the WBO in a shady ref and tape issue on AJs gloves. So until he gets that Green belt he is not unified like Lennox Lewis was and who fought everywhere in the world. While he just wants to stay domestic lol..

Now ppv buys. We dont KNOW yet. Actually what fights has AJ generated as well so high on ppv. The premature stoppage Cheap Takam fight? For 25 bucks in London per buy..along how AJ sells out venues with cheap ticket sales. A homeless person can afford to see his fights. So both have not proved to generate squat in ppv. So again Eddie give him 32% and I bet it gets signed.

Eddie and balls...yeah H.O.M.O. loves sucking on them I bet. PURE DUCKING.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            name big fights where one guy got a flat fee
            I couldn’t careless about money. Make the fight..

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
              Indeed.

There's no reason why he can't offer a %, even if it's 32% or whatever. Why not offer % or a flat fee, give a choice and then it's up to Wilders team to decide if the % will be less or more than the flat fee, based on their predictions of money generated.

I just can't understand any reason to flat out refuse to offer a %, apart from the fact he knows a flat fee offer is likely to be turned down.

Turning down a flat fee is not a duck. Maybe it will be his highest purse by some distance, but if the fight is bigger than expected...Wilder ends up with a very small % of the income if he agrees to the flat fee and could've earned more with a % split.

Let's be fair, when talking big fights like this, it's always done in % splits. Hearn knows it.
              If Beyonce accepts, the Eddie can work his arse off to promote the fight and the extra profit he generates is his. If Beyonce is on a split, then Eddie puts in the extra hours to sell the fight and Beyonce gets a % of that graft for sitting on his arse. Fck that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                I couldn’t careless about money. Make the fight..
                just throw out your opinion....

ive thrown out mines....

its a duck move

but i also said that wilder should take it if they dont budge on the counter offer etc...

just keepin it real

Comment

That’s one of the issues I have with such posters, they act as if they are neutral or just want to see the fight. Then offers are made and they sudden become accountants. At the end of the day no one cares over here if Wilder fights Joshua or not, Hearn has them played like a child. All people over here are going to hear would be Wilder turning down five times what he usually makes on fight night.

If I was Wilder and have any ambition then I would call Team Joshua’s bluff and knock him out for all the belts, if he isn’t going to take a risk now then history would tell us he never seems to want to take any risk. So far the only risk he has taken in his 10 year career is the Ortiz fight.
                  That poster is a special kind of ****** .

I say special bc hes not ENTIRELY ******ed like the rest of the Wilder fanatics on here ! lol

Hearn WANTS the fight , anyone suggesting otherwise after Joshua already defeated Klitchko in 19 fights is an imbecile .

Hearn has already made it clear that he saw Parker being more difficult .

He is on record stating Joshua views this as a better style fight for him .

Why would they NOT want the fight and become undisputed ?

Wilder was also somewhat forced into the Ortiz fight , he only brought him up in the beginning bc the broadcast was refusing to show the Stiverne fight .He basically took on the top available opponent other than Whyte .

At the end of the day he either thinks he could win or not ....rematch claus or not ,right ? Seems to be his fans are assuming hes going to lose .

Win = Take the fight

Lose = Dont take the fight !
                  Last edited by juggernaut666; 04-20-2018, 12:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                    just throw out your opinion....

ive thrown out mines....

its a duck move

but i also said that wilder should take it if they dont budge on the counter offer etc...

just keepin it real

Yep a duck move on Wilder part, I want to see him call their bluffs for 5 times your usual payday.... just keeping it 100.

Comment

Yep a duck move on Wilder part, I want to see him call their bluffs for 5 times your usual payday.... just keeping it 100.
                      cuz he doesnt like the flat fee?

well then tell me what big fights were made with flat fees.....

let me guess you just wanna see the fight?

hypocrite

Comment

Working...
                      X