Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
    Andrade missed more than 500 shots.

Vanes knocked down Andrade in the first round, so that's a clear 10-8

In rounds 2,4,5,7,9 he landed more power punches, and you could easily give him round 8 as well, as Andrade just missed and missed and missed.
    He missed 500 times.
    You cannot win a fight if you miss that many times.
    Vanes defense won him the fight as well as his perfect power punch game.
    Andrade hit air all night.

So Andrade was gifted a win, that should have been a Vanes victory.

Impressive that GGG is gonna fight the guy who beat both Andrade and Jermell Charlo, this would be a huge win.

Comment

Vanes lost to Andrade the clearest and most concrete out of all 3 of his defeats. It wasn't close at all, even with the knockdown. Actually, the fact the scorecards were that close and one judge did actually score the fight for Vanes was a robbery in itself.

The only fight you can argue he won is the first Lara fight that was scored a draw...but I see nothing wrong with a draw there.

The second Lara fight was close but CLEARLY a Lara win.

I can't speak for the Charlo fight as I've never watched it.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
        I'll keep ducking you like Vanes ducked all the shots by Andrade.
        Lmfao I lold XD XD

WP

Comment

Originally posted by BombSquad View Post
          Impressive that GGG is gonna fight the guy who beat both Andrade and Jermell Charlo, this would be a huge win.
          he was also robbed against lara twice. this guy has an amazing resume but he got haymon'd cause he wasn't a draw. he is undefeated and beat all the top guys at 154. the best at 154 vs the best at 160 and it happened by accident! how amazing

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            he was also robbed against lara twice. this guy has an amazing resume but he got haymon'd cause he wasn't a draw. he is undefeated and beat all the top guys at 154. the best at 154 vs the best at 160 and it happened by accident! how amazing
            Is this a real post?

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
              Vanes lost to Andrade the clearest and most concrete out of all 3 of his defeats. It wasn't close at all, even with the knockdown. Actually, the fact the scorecards were that close and one judge did actually score the fight for Vanes was a robbery in itself.

The only fight you can argue he won is the first Lara fight that was scored a draw...but I see nothing wrong with a draw there.

The second Lara fight was close but CLEARLY a Lara win.

I can't speak for the Charlo fight as I've never watched it.
              The Charlo fight was definitely the closest... he could have very well won it.

Comment

Originally posted by RightJabLikeZab View Post
                canelo outlanded golovkin in power punches in 7 rounds. he clearly won. jabs don't count.
                Canelo didn't clearly win and jabs absolutely do count. How do u figure that jabs don't count in a fight?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  Indeed! A win like this would put GGG up there and beyond the likes of Hagler and Leonard.

Comment

Working...
                  X