Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    and

i need links, not opinions or polls, you dumb fnck

a failed test doesnt mean he knowingly/intentionally did something wrong.

failed doesnt always = cheated

dumb fnck
    YOU have no links lmao

Clenelo has a chance for redemption and he doesn't even want to be enrolled. yet you still want links. but this link still isn't enough lmao elroy jetson a good troll

Comment

• "Tests, tests, we don't need no stinking tests!"

Comment

• Boxing is not a clean sport. There are some boxers that chose to be clean but that is voluntary. What is required is when testing is agreed to the fighter is clean by the time of testing.

That is as far as Canelo is willing to go and he's not alone. The focus is on him now only because of the positive test.

Many are acting as if this is a major new development when in fact it's just how it is.

Canelo is not willing to give up an advantage to another fighter and you may not like it but that is the state of boxing.

Comment

• Well didn’t he have an issue with the WBC? Before his failed drug test. That’s if I remember correctly.

Comment

• The draw vs golovkin should be changed to a no contest....vile ginger cheat

Comment

• Originally posted by KO MX View Post
              Canelo is a F U C K I N G LOSER
              Fixed it for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buckfever View Post

Canelo is not willing to give up an advantage to another fighter and you may not like it but that is the state of boxing.
                What do you mean YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT. Taking peds is ****ing cheating. It doesn't matter what the hell you and I like. Canelo is CLEARLY cheating. Not enrolled in vada, fails two tests, puts on 20 to 30 pounds overnight. It's ****ing easy to see.

You think GGG is using? He tested and didn't pop, so I don't wanna hear this bull**** about advantages.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
                  "Tests, tests, we don't need no stinking tests!"
                  Canelo wants Tests! Tests!

....Testosterone injections.

Comment

• So when will this be changed to a no contest? Rightfully so it should. It’s a shame Canelo cheated his way this whole time thinking he wouldn’t get caught, ‘cooperate’ supposably yet doesn’t want to continue being tested. Tsk tsk cheats lose in the end.

Comment

• Why would he take any tests? He refused drug testing all through his career, why would he start now?

Comment

Working...
                      X