No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: VADA: Canelo Not Currently Enrolled in Testing Program

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    He doesnt care about the WBC so why would he follow their rules?
    You would have thought that he might want to sign up for year round testing as a PR exercise if nothing else though, regardless of anything the WBC says or does. Kid's reputation has taken a significant hit over this whole business.

Comment

If currently, Canelo is not enrolled in the Clean Testing Program, why is Canelo currently ranked #2 by the WBC?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        He doesnt care about the WBC so why would he follow their rules?
        He seems to care about the WBA though, which have a similar rule

Comment

So PEDophile Alvaroid can juice as much as he wants now? Fck boxing.

Comment

Even if he was using which I think he is,, he will be so shook about getting caught that he won't do it for his next fight in September. Then we will Truly know by his body composition and performance if he has been using PEDs prior

Comment

It is very obvious that Canelo is doing cycles of PEDS ... But boxing has become so corrupt ... Where is the honor, the pride of being the best cleanly? Where is the dignity of boxers, coaches, managers, commissioners, government officials? As it happened before when the US Congress signed the anti-monopoly law Mohamed Ali, they should now sign an anti-peds law in boxing ..... a true anti-drug program, which ensures that whoever claims to be the best is cleanly ... every boxer who participates in world title fights should have hair tests done 2 months before each fight. In addition to the other regular tests ... believe me that this is going to be cleaned because the hair is going to say a lot about how long before he used some substance ..... although we will probably have a no hair anywhere boxers ...
              Last edited by boxingfan4ever; 04-19-2018, 06:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
                I am sick of Excused from Canelo bull ****.

I am sick of excuses for GGG bull****.

Hopefully Charlo, Dev, Spence, Loma, Garcia, stay real and change this sport, but somehow I ****ing doubt it.
                I am not even a GGG fan but I don't understand what he has done wrong. Ok he has a mismatch on May 5th but did you guys really expect him to fight Derevyanchenko on short notice? Besides BJS is injured, Jacobs has a fight, Charlo has a fight, etc...this is obviously a keep-busy fight

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan4ever View Post
                  It is very obvious that Canelo is doing cycles of PEDS ... But boxing has become so corrupt ... Where is the honor, the pride of being the best cleanly? Where is the dignity of boxers, coaches, managers, commissioners, government officials? As it happened before when the US Congress signed the anti-monopoly law Mohamed Ali, they should now sign an anti-peds law in boxing ..... a true anti-drug program, which ensures that whoever claims to be the best is cleanly ... every boxer who participates in world title fights should have hair tests done 2 months before each fight. In addition to the other regular tests ... believe me that this is going to be cleaned because the hair is going to say a lot about how long before he used some substance ..... although we will probably have a no hair anywhere boxers ...
                  . I imagine Canelo saying that the contaminated meat of Mexico caused him to lose all kinds of hair on his body ...

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                    Yes your absolutely correct! I totally agree with you! I told you a few weeks ago he definitely needs to enroll in VADA testing year round.
                    But damn, let's wait a few days to see what he'll do.
                    Maybe he's asking questions and trying to educate himself on how it all works. You know like what he can and can't consume as far as supplements, vitamins, liquids, You know things like that. I don't really know. I'm just saying let's wait a few days to see what Canelo and his team will do.
                    I know you don't like Canelo or Oscar but let's face it. When it comes down to it they really aren't that ******. Yes they've both made dumb choices in the past but to say Canelo and Oscar are totally ******?
                    I don't think so!
                    They are both multi millionaires and they have their money well invested and I don't see neither of them going broke anytime soon so they gotta be doing something right....
                    All I'm saying is deep down both Oscar, Canelo, and even Eric Gomez all know what needs to be done. They know that in order to save face and keep Canelo's career at a high level then he needs to enroll in VADA testing. I'm sure they know that.
                    So let's give them a few days before people start talking shet, wouldn't you agree??
                    no, you're right. If Canelo applies for yr round vada at any point over the next 2 months then nobody can say anything. However, I'm skeptical and feel like yesterday would've been the best time to make that statement and would've been best for damage control. If Canelo only decides to start taking vada in June or July as part of the regular testing before a September fight, then there will still be good reason to believe he's not clean.

Comment

• Originally posted by LADIV View Post
                      canelo has no interest in fighting for the WBC or their belt
                      1. That's false because he agreed to fight for the wbc belt for the 2nd ggg fight that was supposed to happen next month. 2. even if that were true, he should still enroll in year round vada testing to prove that he's clean. You don't have to fight for a wbc belt to take vada and he actually signed up for voluntary vada for the first ggg fight even though he didn't fight for the wbc belt. The problem is, only testing for 2-3 months before a fight doesn't necessarily mean you're clean or aren't benefitting from ped use you may have been taking prior to when testing started.

Comment

Working...
                      X