• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let the promotion begin.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      yo dunn.....
      I tried to tag you in another thread

bruh how progrssive jedi actually being a real fan and ****tin all over the ggg fight saying he shoulda fought derevyanchenko!
      There has been a ton of flipping since canelo tested positive and aj made a flat fee offer.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        There has been a ton of flipping since canelo tested positive and aj made a flat fee offer.
        yup yup shiiit is crazy right now

Comment

Vanes will go 12 barring a premature stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
            Well except
            2 x 158½
            1 x 157
            4 x 154½
            1 x 155½
            7 x 155

So apart from the Gutierrez fight, the Cazares fight, the Howe fight, the Ishe Smith fight, the Ryan Davis fight, the Tsurkan fight, the Medina fight, the Clarence Taylor fight, the Michi Munoz fight, the Dan Wallace fight, the Patrick Thompson fight, the Alexis Divison fight, the Alberto Mercedes fight, the Nelson Estupinan fight, he has never fought at above 154 pounds.
            Ummm, none of those weights are 160 plus.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
              yeah, getting my words twisted by the usual morons on here. i think its a decent stand in opponent, ggg is gonna be a strong favourite and its difficult to make a case for vanes winning but based on his other performances he could make life difficult for golovkin and it should go a few rounds. plus hes 36, he needs to stay busy and id rather see him fight somebody than nobody. the weight isnt a massive issue, the jump from 154 to 160 isnt really that much. id be very surprised if there wasnt a big fight at the end of the year. i have no doubt that if he decided to fight derevenyenchenko that that fight would be getting trashed on here too, hes now some dangerous fight apparantly although i hadnt heard anyone mention him untilt he last 2 weeks lol
              154 to 160 isnt much, but 160 to 168 for GG is too much

lara is unproven at 160, but vanes at 160 is not a bad fight

4 weeks isnt enough time for gg to fight someone good, but 4 weeks is enough for vanes to fight a pfp fighter, with 2 years off

you guys are ******ed

Comment

I try to like you DramaShow. I really do. Then you make threads like these and I lose all hope for you.

Comment

This is a new low. I'm a Golovkin fan and have no problem saying that this fight is crap no matter what the circumstances are. Horrible. You're not convincing anyone so there's no point in trying. Just admit that the fight sucks and move on.

Comment

The start to try and hype up Martriosyan has started. This should be funny for the next few weeks

Comment

Its a real **** fight but in a short notice like that... I can understand...

Vanes is nothing serious and will get beat easily. Dont try to make him into something hes not..

Comment

Working...
                      X