No announcement yet.

martirosyan beat trout three times, bradley and berto in amateurs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
    How hilarious would it be if Golovkin lost to this dude.
    Fantastic actually

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
      he also hasnt fought in 2 years, you gennady groupies are reaching a new low. might as well fight kelly pavlik next

you know a fight sucks when the main talking point is how the guy dropped a fighter 5 years ago
      That is sometimes a good thing. Fighters heal and get the rest they need from wear and tear.

Comment

Lara or charlo fights vanes. Great fight. Competitive. GGG fights vanes. Terrible fight. Hmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
          Fantastic actually
          Dont get me wrong I like Golovkin, think he is a great fighter but things like this have bitten more than one guy in the ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
            Oh, I'm sorry... he picked a JMW that hasn't fought in 2 years instead of his MW mandatory...my mistake.
            But bro... he jogs n s hit sometimes. He’s got this!

Seriously this is such a bad fight that I didn’t even know it was a possibility til they said it. This is some Wall Salsa s hit.

Seriously so many people were willing and the absolute worst fight is made. I don’t get it. This is why GGG sells the way he sells because his team is full of idiots. How do you get the chance to headline cinco de mayo and it’s against Vanes.

The super fan guy in here made the best argument. “He’s been competitive at the world level.”

That’s literally what it took. Another guy being brought up in weight after a two year layoff? Fought some fair names and lost to them all? Yes, please.

I was loving the Golovkin trolling and him seemingly finding his voice but aparently he couldn’t stand up for his own career and ask for a better fight “for fans” and to make a show? Gtfo.

They have NO idea wtf they’re doing. Maybe Vanes fell on hard times and needed the fight and if so, cool. Throw your guy a bone if that’s how it is...

At least pick a GOOD 154 guy to bring up in weight, ya know? No disrespect to Vanes but come on. What an absolutely trash fight. How is this even being sanctioned?

And Satiev..really? The layoff will be good for him? What’d he do, train with Goku in those two years and unlocked ultra instinct? Vanes could roid while eating canelo tacos at the same time, become 5 times the fighter he ever was and it would STILL be a bad fight.
            Last edited by NearHypnos; 04-18-2018, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ELHITMAN606 View Post
              He's also been inactive for 2 years and has never fought above 154 nice try
              Well except
              2 x 158½
              1 x 157
              4 x 154½
              1 x 155½
              7 x 155

So apart from the Gutierrez fight, the Cazares fight, the Howe fight, the Ishe Smith fight, the Ryan Davis fight, the Tsurkan fight, the Medina fight, the Clarence Taylor fight, the Michi Munoz fight, the Dan Wallace fight, the Patrick Thompson fight, the Alexis Divison fight, the Alberto Mercedes fight, the Nelson Estupinan fight, he has never fought at above 154 pounds.

Comment

I'd like to say this sort of ball guzzling is beyond OP, but unfortunately it's par for the course.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                  I'd like to say this sort of ball guzzling is beyond OP, but unfortunately it's par for the course.
                  Yeah he’s yanking and shaking to get every last drip drop of jizz with this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    Yeah he’s yanking and shaking to get every last drip drop of jizz with this thread.
                    yo dunn.....
                    I tried to tag you in another thread

bruh how progrssive jedi actually being a real fan and ****tin all over the ggg fight saying he shoulda fought derevyanchenko!

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

@3:50

he won the fight but,
                      vanes has no chance vs ggg
                      I hope some of ya defending this fight dont ignore my previous post!

Comment

Working...
                      X