Clear All

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

@3:50

he won the fight but,
    vanes has no chance vs ggg
    people create their own reality man

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      lara was a decent opponent just not the boogeyman people were making him out to be.
      Lara's a damn good fighter. Many felt he beat Canelo and the worst people say is it could go either way. He also shut out Trout and dominated Paul Williams.

Him losing a very close decision over a giant like Hurd, who himself is a fine fighter doesn't make Lara not good. He's far more than decent.

I defend GGG a lot from bafoons and racists/xenophobics on here but if GGG had a clear win over Lara on his resume it would be no worse than his 3rd best showing arguably even his best.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        I don't like this opponent but Vanes did deserve the W over Charlo. I think a lot as in a majority saw it that way.

Comment

• he was a 154 lber and he's eben retired for years.

FFS those fights were in the amateurs!

you cannot defend this fight. you jus tcan't. it sucks. i'm pissed it even made it on HBO. what you can do is blame canelo for it, because it is his fault.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            yup and the gggroupies keep ignoring this post.... so ima post it every time haha just to piss them off

Comment

• A man's life is in danger

Comment

• Good catch. I managed to get the first response in too. That's the sort of hypocrisy I'd expect from OP.

Comment

Working...
                X